we got the hussein boys!!!!!!

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, i never said i was anti, i just hate what the mass media puts out 90 percent of the time.....

im a media junkie, i cant help it.....

where else do i find such great news....

i dont care what side of the table youre own in terms of iraq:

THIS IS A GOOD THING

mapo thanks for confirming youre an idiot

Originally posted by mapo returns

why did they deserve to be killed?

there hasnt been any WMD found in Iraq.

if you ask me, America is the terrorist.

these two helped sadaam commit terrible acts against the iraqi people...

america may not have made the right decision to attack iraq, but to get rid of evil people like this is a good thing....

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by mental invalid

tell satan i said hello

wait a second.... how do YOU know Satan??

Mapo i thought you were for invading Iraq?

Sadam's one son ran a 'murder gang' for his Dad

and had hundreds of deaths comitted by him and the gang.

They'd round up poor people to kill for sport. Then his other

son ran a 'rape gang' that would patrol the streets and abduct

women simply because they could. Women were tortured and killed.

Sure the 'afterlife' might be the only real judge of a man's actions,

but people like that should not be allowed to literally 'terrorise' the

people who they should be protecting (the citizens of their daddy's dictatorship.)

Re: Re: we got the hussein boys!!!!!!

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

Mapo i thought you were for invading Iraq?

i was in the very beginning. i guess i believed they had WMD's and were willing to use them. that has since been a proven lie.

i believe in live and let live. they do their thing. we do ours.

i thought iraq had violated that policy by producing WMD in an effort to hurt america. as i realized they didnt have WMD - I realized america was violating the 'live and let live' policy by invading a sovereign nation.

i read up on the whole israel/palestine issue and found that its actually the palestinians who are the victims despite what american media has you believe.

i think this war doesnt have a whole lot to do with 'regime change' or 'iraqi freedom'. it has alot to do with oil, clean-up effort contracts which turn into campaign donations from big business, alot to do with protecting israel, alot to do with putting a military base in iraq so we can protect israel better.

i think guys like paul wolfowitz and richard perle regard the protection of israel as the utmost importancy - even if it means killing innocent iraqis and american troops in the process.

i am against the war and i support the arabs.

Guest imported_Europe

im not on the side of anyone. im a human being before anything.

i dont believe in pride of country.

its stupid. we're all human. one planet, one love.

well these two HUMANs committed some of the most horriffic and terrible crimes against other innocent HUMANS and gave not one fuck about basic HUMAN rights... but we should love them all the same...

I know america is no saint but what you're saying is ridiculous.

mapo at one point didnt you join the army.....

and ill see your bet browner dawg.....and call

take em all out.....

but like i said, if you dont see this as a good thing, then you need to take your head outta your ass....

i was against this from day 1 and still am....so dont tell me shit

Originally posted by nomadawhat

well these two HUMANs committed some of the most horriffic and terrible crimes against other innocent HUMANS and gave not one fuck about basic HUMAN rights... but we should love them all the same...

I know america is no saint but what you're saying is ridiculous.

they are a sovereign nation. they do what they want, we do what we want. america has no right to be a bully and be some type of international cop.

and everything you said could be said about Bush, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld and their clique. what the american troops did in iraq was horrific wasnt it? but i guess that doesnt count since it was done in the name of 'justice'. gotta get those sand niggers before they get us, right?

from that cat who started the other thread on this:

DEAR RAJIDA (SADDAM'S HOE),

QUSAY AND UDAY WILL BE THOROUGHLY MISSED. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SO PROUD OF THEM. THEY WERE TWO VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE. WHAT THEY CONTRIBUTED WAS MORE THAN AMAZING. THEY WERE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR IRAQ AND IT'S WONDERFUL PEOPLE. THEY WERE TWO GUYS WHO ALWAYS GOT WHAT THEY WANTED, WHETHER IT WAS YOUNG WOMEN, HENNY, OR JUST A POOR PERSON TO CUT UP AND DISMEMBER. QUSAY WAS PROBABLY THE MAMA'S BOY WHO LOVED TO BE HELD BY MAMA ABD PAPA HUSSEIN. I NOW SEE WHERE UDAY (THE ASHTON KUTCHER OF BAGHDAD) GOT HIS GREAT LOOKS. I ESPECIALLY LOVE TO HEAR THE STORY OF HOW THEY WOULD KILL PEOPLE AND THEN LIGHT THEIR BODIES ON FIRE. OR WHEN UDAY WOULD RAPE AND KILL WOMEN ON THEIR WEDDING NIGHTS. THEY WILL BE FOREVER MISSED AND THE OLYMPIC COMMITEE WILL SURELY MISS UDAY'S SPECIAL PRESENCE IN THE IRAQI OLYMPIC COMMITTEE. GOOD LUCK IN THE NEXT LIFE QUSAY AND UDAY. SADDAM WILL BE NEXT!!!!!!

-BKAE

Originally posted by mental invalid

mapo at one point didnt you join the army.....

yeah, and?

that means im supposed to love thy government?

timothy mcveigh, dc sniper, and asan akbar were all in the army.

just because you join the army doesnt mean youre a patriotic sheep.

they are a sovereign nation. they do what they want, we do what we want. america has no right to be a bully and be some type of international cop.

and everything you said could be said about Bush, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld and their clique. what the american troops did in iraq was horrific wasnt it? but i guess that doesnt count since it was done in the name of 'justice'. gotta get those sand niggers before they get us, right?

i was agianst the war from the get-go, but what has happened has happened, there's no going back, i am living in that reality. i knew this wasn't only or even much about iraqi freedom. like i said above i think the whole bush team should be **dismissed** as well.. (**these fuckers don't play**) we the people would be better off just as without sadaam and his team the iraq's could be better off, that remains to be seen, as of now, maybe not, but maybe down the line. there's no turning back from the inavasion and so we should take care of, kill or capture those who have no care for human rights. don't you believe in the death sentence, consider it served! these are a few men i belive got what they deserved.