we do drugs..

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"awww, man look. i couldnt even get a soup for this busted bitchs picture in prison, now that tells you somethin" - my boy cocoa

oh graffsurgeon i forgot to tell you. this weekend we went to another city to some dicks house who was havin a get together.

wellm their actin all high an mighty cause its their house whatever whatever right

so my boy mark asked some dude real nice like "you could watch out"

an nudged him over, the dude said "dont fuckin touch me"

mark said no disrespect its your house, relax

the dude grew balls like "you fuckin right, i cant stand you clowns" or some shit to that extent, basically tryin to be a big boy of the place

my boy punched him in the mouth 5 of his friends started fightin with three of mine

we fuckin wrecked house, marks dumbass forgot he had a knife in his hand during the excitement so when he was punchin dick while he was on the ground cut him all up an shit now hes got court for crazy charges

i thouroughly took it to two peoples assess, one kid in particular who was actin all hard. i had blood n snots splashed all the way up to my elbow, which is pretty nasty if you think about it.

then i proceeded to go out and break my neck later that night

i didnt think it diserved its own thread, an i know how you like this shit

"we're bringing back the wall of death tonight..."

"did you drop you're pants again?" "hell yeah, i'm droppin em every chance i get..."

"...that makes you evil..." "well, yeah... that's a matter of opinion..." "no. that's a fact."

"i think i have N---'s crusty vomit on the hood of my sleeping bag..."

Guest -sudz-

"......i like to consern myself with your problems"

"i dont deserve friends this good."

"thats it, i am totally marrying you! you are the best EVER!"

"ok then."

Guest blood as ink

i thought i had herpes on my dick but it turned out it was just shit on my dick-some guy standing outside a club.

me-what's so funny? friend-it's kinda like your mom's sex life...you just don't want to know. me-ok...(walks away)

two girls role up to DQ on a Friday night for a snack...this is how it happened:

DQ employee (in a bitchy irritated voice):"welcome to Dairy Queen may I take your order?"

Jill(driver):"I'd like 2 number 1's with no tomato a pepsi and a root beer"

waits............................still waits.................................waits.....

DQemployee (still bitchy):"okay that'll be 10.83 at the window"

Girls roll to the window and proceed to wait 10mins for their food.

Finally get their order with the both orders of fries dumped out all over in the bag....

Jill(driver)to DQ employee#2:"um, excuse me could we get some sweet and sour please"

DQemployee#2 says nothing merely turns away....10seconds later 1 container of sweet and sour comes flying thru the window and pegs Andie(passenger) in the leg.

Andie(passenger) to Jen(driver):"did that just happen?"

DQemployee comes back to the window with 2 more containers of sweet and sour and pretends the she didnt see DQemployee #2 throw the 1st sweet and sour.

Andie to Jill: "Dude roll the front door"

Jill:"yep"

Jill parks the car both girls get out and go inside...Andie (pepsi in hand approaches the front counter where 3 DQ employees are bullshitting)

Andie(very loudly..loud enough to make a HUGE scene):"I dont know which of you cunt bitches just threw that shit in my car....but fuck YOU! (proceeds to take the lid off her pepsi cup and throws it all over the counter, ice cream machine, floor behind the counter...and even a little splattered on one of the DQ bitches....)

That my friends is how you handle shitty customer service...

Make a big fat mess that they cant do shit about.....and leave them to clean it up!

Guest willy.wonka

struggle between friends

"one of these days im just gonna be gone.."

where are you going?

"you dont see me callin up my other druggie friends to hang out, do you?"

Guest sneak

"im bored of being bored"

while a teacher on a school trip threatens to take our mini speakers: "dont make me come down there a play sum tribal beats on ur belly....."

"holy.....shit...thats just not right"

all by me on a school trip

Originally posted by iCEBERG

"awww, man look. i couldnt even get a soup for this busted bitchs picture in prison, now that tells you somethin" - my boy cocoa

oh graffsurgeon i forgot to tell you. this weekend we went to another city to some dicks house who was havin a get together.

wellm their actin all high an mighty cause its their house whatever whatever right

so my boy mark asked some dude real nice like "you could watch out"

an nudged him over, the dude said "dont fuckin touch me"

mark said no disrespect its your house, relax

the dude grew balls like "you fuckin right, i cant stand you clowns" or some shit to that extent, basically tryin to be a big boy of the place

my boy punched him in the mouth 5 of his friends started fightin with three of mine

we fuckin wrecked house, marks dumbass forgot he had a knife in his hand during the excitement so when he was punchin dick while he was on the ground cut him all up an shit now hes got court for crazy charges

i thouroughly took it to two peoples assess, one kid in particular who was actin all hard. i had blood n snots splashed all the way up to my elbow, which is pretty nasty if you think about it.

then i proceeded to go out and break my neck later that night

i didnt think it diserved its own thread, an i know how you like this shit

yeah..its always best not to pull out weapons in a group that can identify you..a straight up beatdown can land you in jail..yet with much lighter charges then aggravated assault with a weapon etc etc..

nah we dont carry round shit, not ever really unless its needed know what i mean? particular club or area, or somebody else block you know your not welcome incase shit hits the fan

these dicks had 3 knives between the five of em and i jawed one kid for fear of my life and i dont know what happened to him. i never jit someone so solid in my life

an this other kid i saw i knew he had i knife so i started mashin the fuck out on his face cause fuck if i get stabbed by that dude

an my boy took the 3rd from some other kid and when he had it in his hand just instinct to start reppin in the chest and head an shit. its instinct to hit someone repeatedly in a fight, an through all the confusion he just forgot or didnt realize or some shit he still had that kids knife in his hand.... :(

he didnt kill no one, cut em up pretty bad an now hes fucked cause.... well thats why

The situation: its easter morning. There are little kids waiting for their easter baskets. My cousin goes towards the stairs to go get some of the green stuff that people put in baskets underneath the candy. Her mother asks her "where are you going? the kids are waiting." My cousin responds "I'm going to go get some more grass for the baskets." My father looks to my uncle and says "If I knew they were getting GRASS in there baskets I'd have asked for one two."

my friend approached in the bathroom

"heh man you gotta problem with my friend being gay"

-some dood talking about his old tiny overweight gay friend whose dancing like a retard....hysterical

my friend - "dood, i dont know what youre talking about, im trippin on mushrooms"

guy - "oh"

had me rolling....good mushrooms too

Originally posted by iCEBERG

nah we dont carry round shit, not ever really unless its needed know what i mean? particular club or area, or somebody else block you know your not welcome incase shit hits the fan

these dicks had 3 knives between the five of em and i jawed one kid for fear of my life and i dont know what happened to him. i never jit someone so solid in my life

an this other kid i saw i knew he had i knife so i started mashin the fuck out on his face cause fuck if i get stabbed by that dude

an my boy took the 3rd from some other kid and when he had it in his hand just instinct to start reppin in the chest and head an shit. its instinct to hit someone repeatedly in a fight, an through all the confusion he just forgot or didnt realize or some shit he still had that kids knife in his hand.... :(

he didnt kill no one, cut em up pretty bad an now hes fucked cause.... well thats why

sounds reasonable. i stopped carrying knives after a cop almost shot me after a stabbing in the fall. i didnt do it but you get the point.

• 6 months later...

Archived