Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

we do drugs..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by graffsurgeon, Mar 31, 2002.

1. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

quotes of the weekend. " if i go back to prison you better send me pictures kid" "hey R---, where'd your daughter go?" "The state took her"
    "you might aswell boot it"

2. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

3. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

"are you going to arrest me?" -myself
    "well, do you have a gun?" -liquor commissioner

4. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

me too.

5. beard

beard Guest

you guys are hella slow.. it says right at the biginning of his post 'quotes of the weekend'

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

guys?

7. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

bueno?

8. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Dont you hate it when u bring a girl home and end up sucking her dick? -A.B

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

"If you're dog was a human, he'd be in the retarded class"

10. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

"awww, man look. i couldnt even get a soup for this busted bitchs picture in prison, now that tells you somethin" - my boy cocoa

oh graffsurgeon i forgot to tell you. this weekend we went to another city to some dicks house who was havin a get together.

wellm their actin all high an mighty cause its their house whatever whatever right

so my boy mark asked some dude real nice like "you could watch out"

an nudged him over, the dude said "dont fuckin touch me"

mark said no disrespect its your house, relax

the dude grew balls like "you fuckin right, i cant stand you clowns" or some shit to that extent, basically tryin to be a big boy of the place

my boy punched him in the mouth 5 of his friends started fightin with three of mine

we fuckin wrecked house, marks dumbass forgot he had a knife in his hand during the excitement so when he was punchin dick while he was on the ground cut him all up an shit now hes got court for crazy charges

i thouroughly took it to two peoples assess, one kid in particular who was actin all hard. i had blood n snots splashed all the way up to my elbow, which is pretty nasty if you think about it.

then i proceeded to go out and break my neck later that night

i didnt think it diserved its own thread, an i know how you like this shit

11. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

"we're bringing back the wall of death tonight..."
    "did you drop you're pants again?" "hell yeah, i'm droppin em every chance i get..."
    "...that makes you evil..." "well, yeah... that's a matter of opinion..." "no. that's a fact."
    "i think i have N---'s crusty vomit on the hood of my sleeping bag..."

12. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

forgot one... this is how i woke up this morning: :door slam:--"damn, there's hella squatters in here..." "yeah, just start playing loud and they'll get outta here..."

13. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

"......i like to consern myself with your problems"
    "i dont deserve friends this good."
    "thats it, i am totally marrying you! you are the best EVER!"
    "ok then."

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

*chilling at "rob's" place :
    rob : " dude its getting late , i gotta get home soon "

15. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

"that boxcar just burped"
    "if you were jesus I would teach your ass to stay behind that boulder where you belong"