we are the music makers...

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by nomadawhat

richard james? that looks more like aphex twin to me.....

yo i think youre onto something!

that wonka photo is super rad.

it may have to do with the fact that charlie and the chocolate factory was my favorite movie as a kid, or maybe cause he just looks like a complete psychopath...

"So much time, so little to do. Wait. Reverse that."

fucking great.

The last time that I saw you, August of '99, I should've had my hammer and a few rusty spikes to nail you on a wall and use bottles to catch your blood and display you for the neighbors so they know your time had come.

And I'd drink your blood and feel it dripping down my throat as it heads for my heart.

And as your body sags and the stench rises in vain, the people on the street are collecting in dismay.

Before your eyes your head lifts towards the sky and that's the last thing they'll remember of you.

And I'd drink your blood and feel it dripping down my throat as it heads for my heart.

You've become a ghost.

You're floating somewhere in between

the waking world and a landscape of dreams.

Well it's nothing but dying.

You've got a grenade stuck in your teeth and you're pulling at the pin.

You're an illusion, just a shadow flickering underneath the sun.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

The last time that I saw you, August of '99, I should've had my hammer and a few rusty spikes to nail you on a wall and use bottles to catch your blood and display you for the neighbors so they know your time had come.

And as your body sags and the stench rises in vain, the people on the street are collecting in dismay.

Before your eyes your head lifts towards the sky and that's the last thing they'll remember of you.

You've become a ghost.

You're floating somewhere in between

the waking world and a landscape of dreams.

Well it's nothing but dying.

You've got a grenade stuck in your teeth and you're pulling at the pin.

You're an illusion, just a shadow flickering underneath the sun.

My mom liked saves the day until she heard that song, "It's such nice music with such unpleasant lyrics."

haha, call me an emo sell out trendy person but that band can write some beautiful stuff. Hey, mis pantalones, you are never on aim anymore, its been forever since ive talked to you. remember my screename is :devoi****. I left out the last 4 letters cause i dont want anyone on here to be able to get it, yeah, instant message me somtime man.

everyone loves aphex twin

i saw aphex twin live at reading festival (reading is a town 1/2 an hour outside london) last weekend and he hurt the crowd so much!! by the end, people were chewing off their faces looking so constipated and trying SO hard to keep dancing (whilst waving glow sticks and wearing luminous waistcoats!! classic)

but the scary part was that they hired some really creepy lanky guy who looked similar to that one that screams at the old granny in the come to daddy video to dance on stage.. at first i thought it was richard james and he was naked but i soon realised it wasn't him and the guy was wearing some offensive grey (ex- white) boxer shorts....

i'll never forget it..

and chris cunningham's a fucking genius:) :spent:

Originally posted by jah

that videos funny as hell. whats the dudes name?? aphex someting or other....

Come on Jah...like 4 people said the name before you...you should be able to finish the sentence.

Come to Daddy Bouncing Ball Remix...if you don't know act like ya know.

I saw they have a huge vinyl box set of Aphex Twin shit for like 120 or somethin' at Tower...god I wish I had 120$ to blow...I'd be a happy man.

matthewifeelliketakin'alifethirteen.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Square Pusher is good too. Just in case.... ya know.

have you heard him on Warp? he released a one-sided promo in 2002, his first.... catalog #WAP155. it doesn't have a track name, it's just "untitled"

it's a sick tune..

Archived