Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

we all die but what do we die for?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by darkwinter, Oct 10, 2001.

1. darkwinter

darkwinter Guest

if you think about this whole thing with the middle east these people in these countries have nothing but they are willing to die for a cause or
    for their people they realize death is a part of life and at the same time they realize their life is fucked , so fucked that they have no problem taking their own presence on this earth and making it known by killing themselves...thats some serious shit ....now consider america we have a lot you cant lie , even poor americans are given some money by the government, yet i dont know anyone who has said yo i will kill myself to protect the future of this country, the future of the way we live. the army is something different and i have a lot of respect for them but i think whats going on in the world right now is a big wake up call seriously i think we gotta realize whats really going on in the world today because imagine if you were going to school everyday for two years to learn how to kill yourself in a way that would benefit your country ...its fuked....so wake the fuk up or get woke the fuk up i guess. start bombing shit, give blood, whatever but we need to something righteous with our lives.

2. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

yeah right on...im gonna do something righteous with my life...im gonna try not to die...what?

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if we were put in the situation where our individual deaths could effect a huge amount of change, i dont think youd have a problem finding a ton of americans willing to die for their country and our collective freedom. the difference is that we're not in that position, where as many of them are.