we all die but what do we die for?

Guest darkwinter

Guest darkwinter

if you think about this whole thing with the middle east these people in these countries have nothing but they are willing to die for a cause or

for their people they realize death is a part of life and at the same time they realize their life is fucked , so fucked that they have no problem taking their own presence on this earth and making it known by killing themselves...thats some serious shit ....now consider america we have a lot you cant lie , even poor americans are given some money by the government, yet i dont know anyone who has said yo i will kill myself to protect the future of this country, the future of the way we live. the army is something different and i have a lot of respect for them but i think whats going on in the world right now is a big wake up call seriously i think we gotta realize whats really going on in the world today because imagine if you were going to school everyday for two years to learn how to kill yourself in a way that would benefit your country ...its fuked....so wake the fuk up or get woke the fuk up i guess. start bombing shit, give blood, whatever but we need to something righteous with our lives.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if we were put in the situation where our individual deaths could effect a huge amount of change, i dont think youd have a problem finding a ton of americans willing to die for their country and our collective freedom. the difference is that we're not in that position, where as many of them are.

Archived