WCA Crew

escapeMELB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

there's a wca in europe too. who gives a shit.

It doesnt matter if there is a WCA in Europe or any other part of the world,unless its from L.A. or some other part of the U.S.A all of the wankers over there will diss it.

Just ignore them and they will get bored and go bomb some other small nation into outer space.

The real(passenger)train bombers are from europe and australia.

Any hickleberry tobacco chewin gun carrying redneck can paint Fr8's but why bother????

http://freephoto-i.net/users/felcher/We%20crushall.GIF'>

Originally posted by eckie

The real(passenger)train bombers are from europe and australia.

Any hickleberry tobacco chewin gun carrying redneck can paint Fr8's but why bother????

the real ones huh? It seems to me the USA were painting passenger trains before your beautiful little prison island knew what graffiti was.

just a thought buddy. overseas graffiti is good stuff, but don't forget where you came from and give respect where it's due. Thank you

and this is not a US vs the rest of the world thing.

P.S.-ewwwwww

Guest ctsaRgay
Originally posted by blahblahblah

the real ones huh? It seems to me the USA were painting passenger trains before your beautiful little prison island knew what graffiti was.

just a thought buddy. overseas graffiti is good stuff, but don't forget where you came from and give respect where it's due. Thank you

P.S.-ewwwwww

the fact is not many passenger trains are getting painted now...

we never said overseas graffiti is bad at all... the truth is there is a lot of stuck up americans who think graff is and should only be an american thing..and there isn't much skill in painting freights its only passengers where you have hardly any time.

once the burncrew site gets up you will see what australia is cabable of and trust me you havn't seen hardly any of it.

we could post heaps of pics of aussies ruining the new york subways, and unless you paint a passenger train you probably dont know the rush you get, with the atmospere, the time limit, your hart pumping out of your chest and even seeing it the next go past you with people looking at it trying to read it, to even the train workers on their walkytalkies makes you the happiest person in the world.

Originally posted by boozehag

I hate americans that think there country of birth somehow makes them superior i gues there somewhat similar to Nazis lets hope they end the same way.

that comment made you sound like a nazi fella.

and like i said, this isn't an US vs. the rest of the world thing.

You guys crush passenger trains and that is not realisiticly possible over here but some egos need to be in check before you get wrecked one day.

You guys crush passenger trains and that is not realisiticly possible over here

it is not realistically possible in australia either (security patrols, cyclone fencing, razor wire, surveillance cameras, guard dogs) but they still get done.

Guest don diego

P.S.-ewwwwww

word up eckie.....

blahblahblah what your sayin is undeniably TRUE....and big respect/love and all that to NEW YORK,however, yous aint keeping up ,what happened to the momentum?,yous cant go on riding other peoples fame.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

there's a wca in europe too. who gives a shit.

there's also one in the west coast of the united states.... who gives a shit...:D

Originally posted by ctsaRgay

the fact is not many passenger trains are getting painted now...

we never said overseas graffiti is bad at all... the truth is there is a lot of stuck up americans who think graff is and should only be an american thing..and there isn't much skill in painting freights its only passengers where you have hardly any time.

once the burncrew site gets up you will see what australia is cabable of and trust me you havn't seen hardly any of it.

we could post heaps of pics of aussies ruining the new york subways, and unless you paint a passenger train you probably dont know the rush you get, with the atmospere, the time limit, your hart pumping out of your chest and even seeing it the next go past you with people looking at it trying to read it, to even the train workers on their walkytalkies makes you the happiest person in the world.

first of all this aint to diss euro writers...or austrailian writers on a whole. in fact i like austrailin graff more than euro most times. if you ever painted freights in american cities where its ill to paint freights because of rail cops, city cops gangbangers and crackheads in the yard you would keep your bloddy dicksucker shut.

second of all you cant tell me its not chill in some of those overseas passenger layups when you have kids doing 4 and 5 whole cars at a time. if you can chill somewhere for the 3 or 4 hours it takes to do some of the overseas shit ive seen, than pretty safe to assume its a chill spot.

third of all we dont paint 'passanger/commuter trains' in america not because its too hard or too hot, and cretianly not because american writers are not skilled enough (honor your mother and father), but because it gets buffed instantly. never seen a fuckin full on color burner on a bilboard 100 feet in the air in europe or australia either and even if i see 5 or 10, its still no comp to the hundreds, perhaps thousands that american writers have done over the years. now is that because you lack the skills or balls?

the passenger trains had its time in america (remember thats where you got it from) and they still get hit, believe it. it just dosent run. just cause austrailian freights are lame as fuck dont mean you know shit about these fr8 trains over here.

man its great you can pull off big whole cars on passenger trains and have them run, sometimes for years. im real happy for you all, really. but dont front like every layup overseas is hot as hell, cause i know writers in and from europe and australia, and i know american writers who have been there who walked right into yards and painted. the shit yall are so proud of now was done in cities like philly, nyc, and chicago, years ago. its to a large degree pointless for us to go out and hit a lot of amtrack trains or subways in our cities because it simply wont run. no matter how much they get bombed, they will eventually get buffed, a lot quicker than they will overseas.

i dont think graff should only be in america, even though i happen to personally like american graffiti better, i think writing belongs to everyone. but what sucks is these stuck up foreigners who think there gods gift to graffiti because they have paint taylored for writers, short fences and steel catwalks in the yard, trains that get cleaned once every six months, an endless variety of custom caps that simplify piecing a great deal and a society that is a lot more tolerant of graffiti than america will ever be.

ps. this aint to inspire no euro/aussie-vs-america bullshit...because theres no comp!

Archived