Ways to floss your Kaws Chomper........

old*824

Im hyped, i havent bought a toy in years....

so if i was a boss ballin rapper, id hang that shit off my rearview and when a wack bitch gets out of line beat a motherfucker with it.

if i was a emo art fag id give it a section of my emo artfag house you know, condusive lighting to really appreciate the statement that the art is making.

being me, i was gonna give it to the ex lady for x mas but now i think i wanna beat somebody up with it. so maybe ill hollow it out and put some lead in it and go pick fights with it so a motherfucker is like "this fools got a doll and hes talking shit like he wants to fight bro, holy no fear gear jockman, lets whup his ass!" and then blam lead filled Kaws Chomper upside your head bitch.

well thats all for now, i get to go use power tools soon. i like using power tools. and coffee....im totally fucked up on coffee.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<span style='color:black'>Haha. This thread is all good in my book.

I think if I had the loot to get a chomper I would use it to instill fear in all of man kind. Maybe we could sit at the park together and I would hae a conversation with it. I'd be like "Hey.... Don't do that..... Chomper please watch your temper... Chomper that little kid isn't talking shit to us..... I won't let you kill anymore children Chomper.... Because it's not right.... RUN EVERYBODY RUN!!! CHOMPER HAS LOST IT AGAIN!!"</span>

Originally posted by heavyLox

i painted mine a different color ( orange) and with some paint pens redid he box and now im reselling it for a 12ozprophet.

"chomper, re-vamped": 125$

so you are now losing 15 dollars plus shipping ? how does that work in your head?

why the hell did people buy them anyway

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by ILoveUnicrns

you could make a hole where its asshole would be and have sex with it

or you could toss it in your next gang bang session,

along with siffilis* girl.

*too lazy to speel it correctly.

Originally posted by ILoveUnicrns

you could make a hole where its asshole would be and have sex with it

ha ha ha, omfg....dood,you are outta hand!

i would cast voodoo spells all over my kaws chomper to bring it to life and have it kill my enemies in their sleep. i'd also have my gf slick herself up with baby oil and rub it on her tits while masturbating for my own personal video collection

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by LENS

i don't wanna know. probably has to do with throwing his friend with psoriacis into a pond.

oh yeah, it was psoriacis, not siffilis.