WATERFEST!!!

TRAMP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a Honda!

2001 black pearl paint job

erubuni body kit

konig 18in rims (black opal;verdict)

projection headlights with all lights red

red streetglow underglow

carbon fiber altezza taillights

injen intake

dc sports header

dc sports cat back exhoust

in dash 7 in wide dvd player (panasonic)

and more to come

once i figure out how to post pics i'll post it if any ones intrested:D

Originally posted by DETO

i have a Honda!

erubuni body kit

red streetglow underglow

injen intake

dc sports header

and more to come

pbbbpbpbpbbpbbppbbpbbpbb...

sounds all riced out to me man but if that's your steelo, so be it.

i'd rather have a fast sleeper than a slow show car.

pretty soon i'll have a fast ass little rice rocket! once a super charger and a twin turbo are available i'm throwin that shit in, along with a new computer system and a nitros express system! :D

if i lived on that side of the continent, i'd be soooooo there, dudebro.

i'd take my 510, tho.. only one low and slow ass 'dub in the stable currently, not really worth driving.

i saw some pics from the last event, and there were some ricey-ass cars there. only like 4 good A1s, too. one VR6 turbo A1 cabriolet :eek: :eek:

fuck a show car!

pretty soon i'll have a fast ass little rice rocket! once a super charger and a twin turbo are available i'm throwin that shit in, along with a new computer system and a nitros express system!

a supercharger and a twin turbo? i hope you are talking about two different cars there buddy. and nitrous?? your car would jump right off it's axels. who funds all of this?

on another note, that red corrado is dope, as well as the last silver MK4. i wont be able to get to waterfest, but i'll be at H20 in ocean city later in the year.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

why the hell is this called waterfest?

its all water cooled VWS. no beetles or buses or any air cooled/hippy crap.

i used to have a pretty quick A1 gti, but now i just put around in an 85 golf. if i lived over there i'd so be at waterfest......

it is possible to build a turbo and supercharger setup...it's been done with an integra before (im not necessarily supporting it) and it made like 400 hp to the front wheels...but that's like a really expensive no lag setup...crazy.

nitrous can sometimes be a good thing with forced induction, after all, it is a DENSER gas than air is, thus in turn it cools down the intake charge.....

there are fuckin supras out there running over 2 bar of boost with a 50 shot of nitrous to help them get a decent holeshot and fight the lag...

Originally posted by DETO

i have a Honda!

erubuni body kit

red streetglow underglow

injen intake

dc sports header

and more to come

ricer

it is possible to build a turbo and supercharger setup...it's been done with an integra before (im not necessarily supporting it) and it made like 400 hp to the front wheels...but that's like a really expensive no lag setup...crazy.

i know, but i can think of almost a million things i would rather spend that amount of money on that would get 400 hp to the wheels instead of a turbosupercharger hybrid, but if you have the money and thats what you want then go for it..

and as for nitrous you're right it definetly has it's advantages, especially with a dry system on a turbo-charged car, since you can spray it right into the intercooler to aid in engine cooling...but you have to keep in mind those supras and this kids civic are a little different, not to rag on his car, but just saying.

Guest yehaw

yeah... waterfest: 10 second dubs, the barbeque of the year, horneytoads all permed up, and graffiti writers incognito scheming on the world. its gonna be great!!!!

there should be a blackbook contest.

Guest beardo

cool, im there, yehaw. does that mean its official? what are the dates, maybe i could get my bro to come out too. holla

Archived