1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Water Bed

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by wREk OnE, Apr 21, 2002.

1. wREk OnE

wREk OnE 12oz Member

Water Bed

Discussion started by wREk OnE - Apr 21, 2002

..anyone have a water bed?...are these things tight?..how they compare to a regulare bed??...how much they cost,...i want one!....

peace!

wREk OnE - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. ledzep

ledzep Guest

ledzep - Replied Apr 21, 2002

i got a friend who has a water bed, its ok cept it makes a slapping noise when u fall on it, the ripples get annoying and theres always the chance of holes

3. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton 12oz Senior Member

JohnnyHorton - Replied Apr 21, 2002

my girlfriend has a water bed

so comfy

JohnnyHorton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. deznatori

deznatori 12oz Veteran Member

deznatori - Replied Apr 21, 2002

There super comfy. but I hate the fact if anything moves on them you feel like your on a raft in the pool. Gettin laid on one is cool. You only have to work half as hard. The waves do the rest. It's hard to keep a waterbed quiet though

deznatori - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. DonzilCutlip

DonzilCutlip 12oz Member

DonzilCutlip - Replied Apr 21, 2002

that shit fucks up my back and when it gets a hole, pain in the ass just get a mattress............................

DonzilCutlip - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Ski Mask - Replied Apr 21, 2002

I've had one for so god damn long I cant remember how I slept on anything else. Nothing like being able to get into a pre-heated bed in the middle of a -30 winter stretch. No cold beds for me...

However, I did have one spring a leak on me, leading to a very uncomfortable, bizare, and disorienting awakening that morning. No fun, and a bitch to clean up....but thats happened once in the 10 years I've been sleeping on the damn thing.

Ski Mask - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Apr 21, 2002

a lot of appts dont allow them.

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Apr 21, 2002

my friend has one and he also has alot of knives in his room
    needless to say it has many patches on it from knife fights
    it is comfortable to lay on though
    especially with the heater in it turned on

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  9. unoprimero

unoprimero Guest

unoprimero - Replied Apr 21, 2002

i slept on one in elementary.. dont remember that shit. i always wanted one.. mom always said no.. fuckin...." "

10. el barto

el barto 12oz Elite Member

el barto - Replied Apr 21, 2002

my parents had one for a long time i dotn like em, there all restricting and sticky and lame. i like it stiffer, oh yeehhhh hahah

el barto - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

-sudz- - Replied Apr 21, 2002

one of my friends has one, and one time i slept over at his house, and his parents made him sleep on the floor, and i got teh bed because i was the guest or someshit.it was really cool. i want a waterbed.