Watches (timepieces that go on the wrist)

Weapon X

I'm thinking of getting a new watch sometime in the next few months. Right now, I'm wearing a Fossil watch; nothing special. It does the job, but I definitely need an update, as well as an upgrade.

I'm thinking something along the lines of the Dior Christal.

Something like this, maybe?

pic.php?gd=2&brand=CHRISTIANDIOR&model=CD114311M001&maxw=250

Thing is, this would cost me about $3000 Canadian, at least.

Anyone want to post up what they're sporting, or what they would like to be sporting?

Also, good websites for ordering..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It is. And Im gonna drop some knowlege on you folks who are young, have money burning a hole in their pocket, and want to look successful. What you're posting are watches trying to be something that they're not, which is an investment made to appreciate over time.

If you got the money fuck a rolex, they're shit anyway. go panerai or blanc pain and watch the value of its craftsmenship retain value decades after you bought it. That's the purpose of buying expensive-ass shit: The investment. The concept is lost on folks these days, but yes, you're supposed to eventually get your money back, maybe with interest.

I went without a watch for almost 6 years. Never really liked them much, especially the whole classy/elegant style of watch.

B000E8J5W2.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The other day I was looking for sunglasses, and saw this guy over in the corner. I liked it, it was cheap ($80), so I bought it. It feels odd after going so long without one.

I went without a watch for almost 6 years. Never really liked them much, especially the whole classy/elegant style of watch.

B000E8J5W2.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The other day I was looking for sunglasses, and saw this guy over in the corner. I liked it, it was cheap ($80), so I bought it. It feels odd after going so long without one.

who makes that/

I have a few watches ... none that are too special to me ... was just thinking today that I want to start shopping a new one.

the only "nice" one I have is :

635155m.jpg

It retails at $1,500.00 but I got it when I worked there for about $200.00

Dont waer it that often anymore, its a demanding piece to have on your wrist.

If you got the money fuck a rolex, they're shit anyway. go panerai or blanc pain and watch the value of its craftsmenship retain value decades after you bought it. That's the purpose of buying expensive-ass shit: The investment. The concept is lost on folks these days, but yes, you're supposed to eventually get your money back, maybe with interest.

good word from the dude but then not everyone can just invest couple Gs on a panerai. i got a poljot (russian made), decent design, nice quality and a decent price (2 bills). my dad has a rolex for somoe years now and still looks great. go spend your hard earn money on something you like, don't buy over priced shit though.