Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

watch your mouth

Discussion in 'News' started by POIESIS, Nov 16, 2004.

1. POIESIS

POIESIS Member

http://abcnews.go.com/US/print?id=247437
    http://www.kron.com/Global/story.asp?s=%20%201268949

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

3. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

4. LadyNapua

LadyNapua Senior Member

That is just fucking insane. I hate him...I hope he dies....ask me and I will tell you.

5. TPSR?

TPSR? New Jack

Bullshit! Coup'd Etat muther fuckers!

6. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

don't they have a more serious threat than a couple of high school kids? I can't believe the fucking teacher called the secret service on them.

and the first one...."The TaliBand" ha-ha.

7. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

loose lips sink ships?

seriously it's not the secret service that I have a problem with,
    it's the snitches that actually think some teenage angst kid is
    going to make good on some (joke) threat. please.

When people cant make jokes without fear of being taken seriously....

8. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

Where's kabar's reply telling us them damn soft liberal kids deserved it and should be on the next plane out to Iraq if they don't like it? :)

9. TPSR?

TPSR? New Jack

I posted this same thing at another site.. You'll see that it's not as liberal-friendly as this site is.

Good man..

This is what I deal with when it comes to ANYTHING even remotely close to politics.. Fucking frustrating... I've literally gone at this guy for ten's of pages... He's a fucking prick..

A side note, that teachers house should be firebombed or something...

10. villain

villain Veteran Member

Yeah we can't say the truth, while they get to say anything they want.
    It was rather shocking when I heard Pat Robertson or whatever the fuck his name is on the Christian Broadcast Network say "Jaque Chriac is the one man standing between us and good relations with the french people." This is a fucking "christian" saying these lies. WTF does he want? Regime change? The french will welcome us as liberators? This shit is straight retarted.

11. Juan Fuentes

Juan Fuentes Banned

all religious people get on the line!!!...cmon people...ready to die???

12. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Amazing...I'm going with Steve Austin on this one. Don't these fools have anythting better to dow ith their time than pester a couple of teenagers. I'm sure there is a much more deviant threat to the American soil than a song and dance about how stupid the president is. I was just telling someone the other day to watch what they say on 12oz because there's always some schmuck willing to make your day hell just for a giggle and a news story..

*Spelling correction