Watch out Mamerro...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dood... that was over a year ago. My hair is back to normal now. Just the way you like it.

Fatalist, same thing as Rage goes for you. Let me know when you're coming. July is going to be fucking insane this year. Every single weekend is a long weekend, and one of them includes my birthday.

Fatalist, pics plz.

Steve, hell yes we wakeboard. It's not huge or anything cause we don't have any lakes, but there's definitely some sweet mangrove spots that we ski on occasion. Just gotta be careful not to smash against a tree or a manatee.

hmmm...interesting. very interesting. sooo, if I was to show up in PR...there'd be a pretty decent chance of going boarding then? ever since missing that chance in France...I've kinda wanted to do some boarding in other parts of the world. I'm taking it up a few notches this year. I already have bets with the guys I go with on who'll get certain tricks down first.

I get a solid month of vacation now...I'm gonna have to do some research. this year is pretty much booked with exception to some extended weekends.

Awesomeness. July is my fave month in PR.

Steve, the chances could be good if I round up the right people. The thing is, the best spot to do it is in La Parguera, which is far south on the island. If I can't get someone with a boat down there, the spot to ski is in Cangrejos near San Juan (where I live), which is equally awesome flat water-wise, but it's a pretty serious sludge. I've only skiied it once and my skin felt itchy for the rest of the day.

The weather today is 76°. Water temp is 82°. About as cold as it gets here.

Holy crap...I think I might have to ask around and see who's up for an extended weekend in PR soon. Those temps are awesome. The coldest water temp I've been in that I've known the actual temperature was 47°...82° is like heaven. I almost went out this past weekend. I don't even want to know what the water temp is right now. Eh...curiousity killed the cat...its in the 40's. Hmmm.

For some reason...I don't think the PR sludge can compare to some of the shady spots I've boarded in.

Dude, when water's under 80° I'm fucking shitting my pants. I am a HUGE wuss when it comes to the cold. I remember taking dips in Rhode Island beaches in the summer and consistently getting my face slapped by the ridiculous coldness. It was just mind boggling.

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jan 4 2006, 06:33 PM

Dude, when water's under 80° I'm fucking shitting my pants. I am a HUGE wuss when it comes to the cold. I remember taking dips in Rhode Island beaches in the summer and consistently getting my face slapped by the ridiculous coldness. It was just mind boggling.

Haha yeah, RI water is always freezin