WAT U PPL THINK???

insane30

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf

first of all, wtf is ebonics???if everybody else knows and im da only moron who doesnt then so be it, but wat is it....second im not fuken twelve years old and im not sayin dat im an experienced or even good writer yet so stop hatin. and as for da mrwiggles didnt i already admit i started wit dose letters, i mean wtf im not sayin dere mine and at least i modified them to da way i lyk them, cmon man

no forget it

hey frget it, im stupid i thought it was that then i looked it up online and well im prety sure ur tryin to say slang cuz it sais blak american language. as for da way i talk online, i make everythin shorter so its easier and takes less time to type...oh and mayb i talk lyk dat 4 real. if u have a problem wit dat then well ur pretty dumb cuz its not lyk i talk lyk "yo wadup homie, wats craklin" dat aint me, i dnt htink im blak, im latino and proud of it

Guest Propaganda

for the stage you are in, you are trying way to many styles. Not even the style itself but the way you draw. For isntance, that 305 is simple and neat compared to others liek slok or eastcoast drawing. Just gotta keep a thought of stucture and simple coloring and keep that road on till you can hop on the highway. Try diff markers like fine points to wide broad for coloring and aligment with pieces. I always love my shit in pencil/ink until I color. That is why lot of things must fall together.

Re: no forget it

Originally posted by insane30

... it says black american language.

Well, I would have to disagree. More along the lines of white suburban youth. These are the kids that try so hard to be so street and have everything in the world to prove because they're located forty miles outside of the city.

Anyway, The way you type makes it pretty difficult to read your posts. And honestly, if you want anyone on here to take you and your art seriously... I'd recommend typing in fully typed out words and as close to correct spelling as possible. Your "net" jabber is cute for instant messaging but not for actual conversation. Just a thought.

As for your work... you'll hear this a lot but keep up with the more simple styles. You're on your way.

hey joker well thanks for letting me know how people on here feel and i didnt mean for it to confuse anybody or make anybody feel a certain way about me but ill take into consideration. its just the way people here talk online(doesnt matter where you are online) and as for taking my art seriously i think starting off with simple is very good and the way to go but eventually u have to wokr with ur simple letters and start to modify them. im not even close to the "peiceing" stage but i cant stay wit straight letters for ever man, i mean cmon. and thanx for not beingso blateny rude...a first on 12oz....peace

Originally posted by insane30

Hey Joker, thanks. And thanks for not being so blatantly rude...

No problem. Going simple is a staple for quite a while. I remember starting out and biting directly from the "Two Books" all the time. While I felt really good at writing and thought I was making quick progress... in truth I was just keeping myself back. I eventually realized that I had no letter structure. When I would do my own pieces the letters were horrible. I couldn't figure out why the pieces I was doing before were kinda cool, but my own shit sucked. It was because I was just biting and not learning structure. That took me a good two years to realize. So I had to start from scratch and work on simples, block letters and throw-ups for days and days. It sucked and I felt like I was wasting my time, but it paid off about eight years later. (Eight years!!???... yep, eight years. I'm slow on the up and up.)

My point is, the want to move on and go wild or even semi-wild is always going to be there. BUt when you have great letter structure before you make that move... people will take notice. It's the same with anything, really. It's the crawl before you walk theory. I'm not saying you have to do simples for eight years, but keep working at them till you notice people biting you...

ight cool, and yea ive heard that alot but the earge is there and its strong to just go crazy, now i dnt go all out but i go a lil past simple sumtimes but i enjoy, and i dnt bite excapt for that wiggles thing, everything else i pulled right out of my white ass

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/graff4lyf305/duke1.jpg'> duke, itsmy entry for da battle

hey and laybeuh why the fuk u gota come in here with that gay comment man. thats incalled for cuz i am not a toy. u probably are, and if your not then w.e, i dnt care really. this is the internet and u can say anything sitting behind the protection of your computer...pz