Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

wat do u take with you when piecing?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by bboydin, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bboydin

bboydin New Jack

just wonderin wat heads take wit them when they goto throw up a piece. for me cans of course, markers, krink, and an assortment of caps. gee...cant wait for the responses

2. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

don't you mean 'bombing' ?

i've never heard of anyone taking krink and markers with them to go piece.

3. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

wow..... bboydin is such a cunt..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. sneak

sneak Guest

if its a chill wall: tins, caps, camera, munch + smokes (possibly tunes too)

if its an illegal spot: tins, caps, cam
    bombing: whatever im using to get up.

5. rinse

rinse Member

-if i am bombing then its markers or cans.
    -if i am piecing then its strictly cans and caps.

-then of coarse my pet goat on a rope goes everywhere with me. anyone down for some goat cheese?

6. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Bombing, I already have the caps on the cans.
    That's it. I don't carry a camera because I wouldn't want it to get stolen.

7. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

And of course some self defence weapons.

8. JaZe

JaZe Banned

i bring liek a flash lieghta then i bring liek a helkm n stuck it to gather.. rite??? okay den after dat i go liek... put liek a whistle in my mouth and blow it liek... real loud .. dat way i will get noticed in da streets!!!

9. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

Usually I just take some pintura, caps, and tunes....
    Occasionally i'll bring some weapons depending on where we headed.....

10. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

damn man... you need to learn how to type...

11. Sekoe1

Sekoe1 Junior Member

Yeah-- the caps on the cans is what I do to. Its the best thing for bombing. When you bomb try to take as little as possible so if you need to bail you can do it quickly without throwing all your stuff. If it is a really dark area I will take a glow stick or a small red l.e.d. light.

12. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

i always try to never be wearing a backpack. i put a can inside my sweatshirt and always have an NY fat on it. i always have dark and light colors of markers or mops. right now im using mostly red marsh in a kiwi and a white marker

13. Talon

Talon New Jack

that not taking a backpack idea is a pretty good one, but how do you get anything done with just 1 can?

I mean, I guess you can do tags and a few hollows, but that's about it.

14. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

ive been getting into just doing hollows in hot spots instead of fills in chiller spots. but if im gonna do a fill i bring my backpack. the cops where i live know whats up tho, so if they see someone walking around late at night with a backpack on they watch you closer.

15. KiSe

KiSe Senior Member

four cans in a wasteband what more do you need?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.