wat do u take with you when piecing?

bboydin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

if its a chill wall: tins, caps, camera, munch + smokes (possibly tunes too)

if its an illegal spot: tins, caps, cam

bombing: whatever im using to get up.

i bring liek a flash lieghta then i bring liek a helkm n stuck it to gather.. rite??? okay den after dat i go liek... put liek a whistle in my mouth and blow it liek... real loud .. dat way i will get noticed in da streets!!!

Originally posted by JaZe

i bring liek a flash lieghta then i bring liek a helkm n stuck it to gather.. rite??? okay den after dat i go liek... put liek a whistle in my mouth and blow it liek... real loud .. dat way i will get noticed in da streets!!!

damn man... you need to learn how to type...

Originally posted by ODS-1

Bombing, I already have the caps on the cans.

That's it. I don't carry a camera because I wouldn't want it to get stolen.

Yeah-- the caps on the cans is what I do to. Its the best thing for bombing. When you bomb try to take as little as possible so if you need to bail you can do it quickly without throwing all your stuff. If it is a really dark area I will take a glow stick or a small red l.e.d. light.

ive been getting into just doing hollows in hot spots instead of fills in chiller spots. but if im gonna do a fill i bring my backpack. the cops where i live know whats up tho, so if they see someone walking around late at night with a backpack on they watch you closer.

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

the cops where i live know whats up tho, so if they see someone walking around late at night with a backpack on they watch you closer.

i learnt that the hard way :(

i try to go without one now, i also have a decent pocket on my jacket that can cover a 600 can.

without that a couple markers and not get felt when being serached. :D

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

ive been getting into just doing hollows in hot spots instead of fills in chiller spots. but if im gonna do a fill i bring my backpack. the cops where i live know whats up tho, so if they see someone walking around late at night with a backpack on they watch you closer.

College towns are fucking great. The cops keep a closer eye on you if you DON'T have a backpack on here.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

College towns are fucking great. The cops keep a closer eye on you if you DON'T have a backpack on here.

the city where me and yeah baby live is a college town...but fools dont have class at 3 am and there arent alot of people out so having a backpack doesnt really help you blend in......

I'm so fucking keen to procastinate I'm going to reply to this thread

chill piece spot day- backpack containing- cans, caps, camera, sketch, mask, gloves, drink, mabye a change of clothes, and if its hans solo steez a walkman

relatively chill piece spot night- same shit , not walkman or clothes, a lighter ( to check everythings where it should be on my piece if need be) caps normally on can to prevent excessive fidgeting

10-20 minute piece spot - a satchel bag containing- cans with caps on, balaclava ( depending on the spot ), gloves, camera, sketch. If I had smoke bombs Ide take them aswell .:idea: :yum:

bombing- marker or cans down the p to the iizzants.

Archived