wasting money drinking at clubs

el barto

man i wish i was old enough to buy the shit at normal stores but the only way i can swindle alcohol is by going to clubs. paying 4 bucks for a beer and 6 for most other drinks is pretty lame. sides i only work 2 days a week so i aint big balling. buts i like to get my drink on!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak
Originally posted by wakassOATH

"excuse me sir, could you please buy me some beer"

learn it, live by it

try it, it works wonders.

......or....... you could get a fake id???? ever thought of that?

Guest willy.wonka

if the time comes

some beautiful girl might ask you to buy her a drink...if you know that is all shes after, look at her and tell her, "i give you a rib!and now you want a drink?!"

or my line..."who are you?!"..make it sound sour..

So I'm sitting outside of the liqour store waiting for someone and I see a somewhat young guy, perfect, "Excuse sir, could you asist my friends and I in getting some alcohol?" "Normally I would take you down to the station, but I'll let you go." we all give him a confused look. "I'm a plain clothes cop, get the fuck outta here."

So now I just get my neighbor.

i've been playing "hey mister" at the liquor store since i was like 15. just target out drunks and old black guys. you usually might have to give them a little change to get a $5 bottle or whatever, and sometimes they'll get you a smaller bottle than what you paid for but its all good..its liquor you didn't have. usually its not to hard to find someone of age to buy it for you, i mean if your hittin up clubs you should know people.

I saw these kids standing in front of the store, and i was thinking these kids r trying to get someone to buy them beer. i walk in and of course im picking up a twelver and these kids is like can u get us some beer. Ahh i guess what u guys want. They got smirnoff ice.. im like come one guys at least get some real beer... They gave me like 10 bucks to get them beer so it was cool

wasting money at clubs sucks..ass

i regret it all the next morning when i realize ive spent 1bill on drinks

(not just me, i spot my homeboys).....anyways....its sucks ..

and when iam broke....my so called homeboys...wont even ask if i want a drink....

so ive learn ...not to spot no one anymore...and guess what....ive save myself ..a.few bucks from this ...

get drunk before the club..too...its always cheaper and alot better..

u get more hyped up as soon as u get in .....instead of drinking ther and waiting for that shit to hit u....

Originally posted by sneak

try it, it works wonders.

......or....... you could get a fake id???? ever thought of that?

yea...

thats what i said too

until i got one got into an accident, broke my shit real bad, the cops cut my roc-a-wear jeans off along with my tommy hilfiger fleece an nautica undershirt

I JUST REALIZED I DONT HAVE MY BRAND NEW YANKEE AND THEY TOOK MY GREY FUCKING UPTOWNA ARGHHGH12!@#$$!#$!@$!#$!$ FUCK COPS, WHY DO THEY NEED MY UPTOWNS? HUH OR MY CELLPHONE, OR MY HOUSE FUCKING KEYS...@#$!@$##$@!?????

an they took my fake id the fuckers

This is how it goes when i'm at a bar/club...

I'm not 21 either, so usually one of my homeboys (I dont have homegirls in Vegas that i go out with drinking) ..but I get one of my homeboys to buy us drinks, and he brings it over to me (i'm sitting down at some table) ..and I give him the money i owe for the alcahol he just bought, and he doesn't take it at all.. I guess cuz he's mister big baller.

This weekend, he bought me 4 long island iced teas, 2 "hurricanes" and two pina coladas. The two lil hurricanes alone were like 5.25.. and the long island ice teas were like.. I think 6somthing... then the pina coladas were probably 4-5 bucks.

10.50+24.00+another10.00= 44.50 on drinks for Dee, and he doesn't let me pay for shit. The world is great.

It's also like that in Mexico.. when he usually just buys a whole case for us, and I try to slip some cash, but he starts with the whole "my homegirls aren't paying for shit, your my guest, im taking YOU out"

<3 <3 <3

Archived