Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

wasting money drinking at clubs

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by el barto, Apr 2, 2002.

1. el barto

el barto Elite Member

man i wish i was old enough to buy the shit at normal stores but the only way i can swindle alcohol is by going to clubs. paying 4 bucks for a beer and 6 for most other drinks is pretty lame. sides i only work 2 days a week so i aint big balling. buts i like to get my drink on!

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

get someone else to buy it. duh

3. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i wish i was that much of a pimp

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

go! el barto go!
    drinking isnt all that exciting anyways...oh wait,yeah it is.

5. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

"excuse me sir, could you please buy me some beer"
    learn it, live by it

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

zigactly

7. sneak

sneak Guest

try it, it works wonders.

......or....... you could get a fake id???? ever thought of that?

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

if the time comes

some beautiful girl might ask you to buy her a drink...if you know that is all shes after, look at her and tell her, "i give you a rib!and now you want a drink?!"
    or my line..."who are you?!"..make it sound sour..

9. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

So I'm sitting outside of the liqour store waiting for someone and I see a somewhat young guy, perfect, "Excuse sir, could you asist my friends and I in getting some alcohol?" "Normally I would take you down to the station, but I'll let you go." we all give him a confused look. "I'm a plain clothes cop, get the fuck outta here."

So now I just get my neighbor.

10. dai

dai Senior Member

i've been playing "hey mister" at the liquor store since i was like 15. just target out drunks and old black guys. you usually might have to give them a little change to get a $5 bottle or whatever, and sometimes they'll get you a smaller bottle than what you paid for but its all good..its liquor you didn't have. usually its not to hard to find someone of age to buy it for you, i mean if your hittin up clubs you should know people.

11. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

I saw these kids standing in front of the store, and i was thinking these kids r trying to get someone to buy them beer. i walk in and of course im picking up a twelver and these kids is like can u get us some beer. Ahh i guess what u guys want. They got smirnoff ice.. im like come one guys at least get some real beer... They gave me like 10 bucks to get them beer so it was cool

12. I45_TEXAS_I45

I45_TEXAS_I45 New Jack

wasting money at clubs sucks..ass
    i regret it all the next morning when i realize ive spent 1bill on drinks
    (not just me, i spot my homeboys).....anyways....its sucks ..
    and when iam broke....my so called homeboys...wont even ask if i want a drink....
    so ive learn ...not to spot no one anymore...and guess what....ive save myself ..a.few bucks from this ...

get drunk before the club..too...its always cheaper and alot better..
    u get more hyped up as soon as u get in .....instead of drinking ther and waiting for that shit to hit u....

13. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

yea...

thats what i said too

until i got one got into an accident, broke my shit real bad, the cops cut my roc-a-wear jeans off along with my tommy hilfiger fleece an nautica undershirt

I JUST REALIZED I DONT HAVE MY BRAND NEW YANKEE AND THEY TOOK MY GREY FUCKING UPTOWNA [email protected]#$$!#[email protected]$!#$!$ FUCK COPS, WHY DO THEY NEED MY UPTOWNS? HUH OR MY CELLPHONE, OR MY HOUSE FUCKING [email protected]#[email protected]$##[email protected]!?????

an they took my fake id the fuckers

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Just look for the young skater kids. I remmeber what it was like, so I'll buy you beer. Unless it's crappy American beer:D

15. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

This is how it goes when i'm at a bar/club...

I'm not 21 either, so usually one of my homeboys (I dont have homegirls in Vegas that i go out with drinking) ..but I get one of my homeboys to buy us drinks, and he brings it over to me (i'm sitting down at some table) ..and I give him the money i owe for the alcahol he just bought, and he doesn't take it at all.. I guess cuz he's mister big baller.

This weekend, he bought me 4 long island iced teas, 2 "hurricanes" and two pina coladas. The two lil hurricanes alone were like 5.25.. and the long island ice teas were like.. I think 6somthing... then the pina coladas were probably 4-5 bucks.

10.50+24.00+another10.00= 44.50 on drinks for Dee, and he doesn't let me pay for shit. The world is great.

It's also like that in Mexico.. when he usually just buys a whole case for us, and I try to slip some cash, but he starts with the whole "my homegirls aren't paying for shit, your my guest, im taking YOU out"

<3 <3 <3