wasted weekdays

dosoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

minolta dimage s400 camara

developed by saving them through photoshop becase its a damn digital.

non were touched up in photoshop at all though, except the one of the coupler, i added some shit to it. i just bought the digital, saving for the 35mm now.

its acully a pretty decent digital, you can change pretty much all the setting, shutter speed, whitebalance, its manual focus, all that shit, but im looking forward to my photo class next semister when ill have my 35 and be able to prosses all my own film, fuck letting some dumbass at the grocery store fuck up my hard work, ya know?

its at 4 megapixels, all of thoughs pictures were taken with the resolution taken at only 640x480, they can be taken up to 2274x1704 with this camara. i also was only working with the standard quality settings, witch can also be incressed quite a bit more, but i find that id rather save some space on the memory card to store a few more pictures, than go for an only somewhat noticable incress in the photo quality.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stapler

Those are some nice pics I like the one where it has a dam like structure and it has a sign that says `caution doors may drop open without warning`. For some reason I always like black and white photos with water in them...........

Archived