Washington DC - That 202 shit...some old and new

vertCo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh yeah..

sorry about the size of the flicks...they're 640x480,but the filesize is small so they shouldnt take long to show up for people NOT using broadband...and for the people who are gonna say "bullshit..a dc thread isnt dc without (insert name of random old school cat)" seriously...man...why waste time posting a cool disco dan tag that everyone has seen before? i just tried to get some shit that is new...or a few years old that hasnt been already blown up on the next thousands of time...enjoy

yo..

i know some of you have some dc flicks...blow the dust off the old shoeboxes and scan some so we can keep this joint goin...i think i did a good job @ starting it off...someone else take a shot @ contributing

i'd post some flicks but i keep getting this message when i try to login to freephotoi

Temporarily unavailable

The document you requested is temporarily unavailable on this website.

We are performing some maintenance operations on the website. Normal service will resume shortly.

Please, continue your visit.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i'd post some flicks but i keep getting this message when i try to login to freephotoi

Temporarily unavailable

The document you requested is temporarily unavailable on this website.

We are performing some maintenance operations on the website. Normal service will resume shortly.

Please, continue your visit.

fox...holla @ me then...i might be able to store some of them on my webspace or whatever and you can just link em from there...OMGIKilledKenny@aol.com

Guest I'm back!!
Originally posted by 40 oz king

well the grey tag is the best thing so far

Sing it with me:

"Grey is gay!"

"Amaze is gay!"

"PVC sucks dick all day!"

Archived