Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

washing your wallet

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by THANKYOU, May 30, 2006.

1. THANKYOU

THANKYOU Elite Member

fuck, so i washed my wallet accidentally tonight... ummmmmmmm my credit card wont be fucked up will it?

god damnit i cant believe i did that stupid shit...

2. ICU

ICU Member

i washed my birth certaficate more then once its fine.my bank cards,all the time.keeps em clean ive never had a problem

3. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

my wife washes my wallet all the fucking time, and no matter how many times i tell her to check the pokets she never does. my socails been washed about 7 times, birth certificate, credit/debit cards photos. for some reason my shit will go through the wash and only the stuff thats sticking out of the top of the wallet will get wet. my social still looks brand new. your credit card should be fine. whenever i hear my wife throwin clothes in the washer i get up and go through the pockets to make sure, yesterday she washed $40.

4. ICU

ICU Member

ive had it open up dry too!!yesss! but ive had a couple times when moms just throws shit in there just soaking in cold water all night through the next afternoon type shit too

5. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

why do you guys carry around ur birthcertificate with you?

6. ICU

ICU Member

so you wont have to

7. Bellbeefer

Bellbeefer Senior Member

all you really need in your wallet is....

money
    credit card
    ID

i used to carry my social with me all the time...but someone told me i shouldn't carry it around...so i put it in a safe spot...and, lost my wallet the next day...so figure.

8. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

yea i leave mine at home. Identity theft is too rampant now a days

9. ICU

ICU Member

just keep it on a chain, a crazy one. with a big ass wallet like 3 times the size of a flat dollar now youre the belvedere you call the shots

10. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

i just washed my wallet 2 days ago (really smart)

good thing it was 92 degrees out just stuck my cards out and dryed out within an hour

Last edited: May 30, 2006
  11. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

I have the george castanza wallet...fucking stuffed with businesscardsI have collected over the years, differnt ID's gift certificates recipts but no money...

12. I have a duct tape wallet, that shit is gold. Its lasts forever

[​IMG]

13. Wreck.One

Wreck.One Member

isn't the point of the duct tape revolution to make that shit yourself?

14. Fuck it I am lazy, and it was free gift. Cant argue with free.

15. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

i have a leather wallet
    i would not reccomend washing leather