Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHATS UP P PAT ....

HEY U CAN GO SUCK A MEAN FAT AFRICAN COCK YOU LITTLE FAKE ASS MOMMYS BOY PAINTER...WAKE UP & SMELL THE DESTRUCTION FAGGOT TENSHN WILL EAT YOUR EYES OUT AND SPIT OUT CAPS COCKSUCKER NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD PAINT OR IS CAPPABLE TO RACK IN THA DC CITY LIMITS SUCKA..

TEN WILL DESTROY U IN HOURS SON..

JUST BEFORE YOU THINK OF THAT WITTY RESPONSE WHY DONT YOU POST SOME FLICS CHUMP.:king: UNITY

Guest clockwork202
HEY U CAN GO SUCK A MEAN FAT AFRICAN COCK YOU LITTLE FAKE ASS MOMMYS BOY PAINTER...WAKE UP & SMELL THE DESTRUCTION FAGGOT TENSHN WILL EAT YOUR EYES OUT AND SPIT OUT CAPS COCKSUCKER NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD PAINT OR IS CAPPABLE TO RACK IN THA DC CITY LIMI

^^hahhaah gayest shit ever, got to love the internet thugs and how the smallest thing gets them all butt hurt, fuck this thread some one close this shit asap, fuck DC and fuck tenshn pat was right dudes hollows suck same goes for that guy jet

TEN WILL DESTROY U IN HOURS SON..
-- hahahh thats gold dudes swear this is newyork son ...peace to the gods word life

sick people out rocking the streets...

if mother only knew...

i fucking looooove old dc graf. that's the shit i came up on.. rust, cycle, NAA, ELW.. amazing shit. and that felon government priorities shit, pure hotness.

mangoria, you got a flick of the EROC piece cycle did up there? all my old dc flicks have come up missing.

• 3 weeks later...