Wash.DC A.U.P. The Last Few Years

Guest Funk~That

Guest Funk~That
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Funk~That

i was just in d.c. and i saw a lot of:

kong

boner

and most of all. . . coyote

i really liked his shit a lot. i don't know if that's a good representation of who's hitting d.c. but i saw his shit especially in a variety of places and mediums. dope

oh the memories!!!!!!! back in like 92-94 that place would be off the muscle all day and all nite with aleast 10-15 heads chillin, paintin, drinkin. but the 1 problem i always saw with that place(besides all the junkies leaving needles everywhere) was the lack of exposure!!! its a little shit hole at that walls falling apart....... but anyways enough of my bitching., good post thanks for the memories........ and bumps for my nigga cave gettin up on it!:D :D :D

Originally posted by bear

i was just in d.c. and i saw a lot of:

kong

boner

and most of all. . . coyote

i really liked his shit a lot. i don't know if that's a good representation of who's hitting d.c. but i saw his shit especially in a variety of places and mediums. dope

Just doing our parts... Its funny how 2 out of those 3 don't even live there.

Originally posted by EL MASKO

Indeed, Art Under Pressure. One of the 1st DC crews.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA......Actually Masko thats not a crew its simply a place. And to Bear... The Cyote and Boner are doin a lot of shit in DC along with Cose, Fire, Ecos, Tale, Beleave, Seal, Keo, and Exist, and maybe a few others.....But it really depends on wheree u go but I know Kong is not one of the people putting in a lot of work in DC........

MAYOR that a nickel for you! and nice flicks thats how i remember it looking.

and it was a crew....Underground essentials...for running a dc site you should at least know that.

but i do give you props for mentioning some of the DNC crew but i have a nasty feeling you left a few out...

Originally posted by BIG T

MAYOR that a nickel for you! and nice flicks thats how i remember it looking.

and it was a crew....Underground essentials...for running a dc site you should at least know that.

but i do give you props for mentioning some of the DNC crew but i have a nasty feeling you left a few out...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AUP IS NOT A CREW....U MUST BE MISTAKEN WITH AWP.......AND I DID LEAVE OUT A FEW SUCH TALE, CAVE, ESTE, BAND, ESKO, SUDN............

Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AUP IS NOT A CREW....U MUST BE MISTAKEN WITH AWP...................

no i'm not mistaken.... it was a crew with DAHS, MESK, and WAKE to name a few... look you werent there i know for a fact, i came while it was still around.... if you think really hard you might know who this is talkin to you... i know who you are!!!:D :D :D

no i'm not mistaken.... it was a crew with DAHS, MESK, and WAKE to name a few... look you werent there i know for a fact, i came while it was still around.... if you think really hard you might know who this is talkin to you... i know who you are!!!:D :D :D

LOL I know who u are tooo.....my bad if I was wrong ....I just thought yall got it mixed with AWP......................:dazed: :dazed: :D :D

good, so how you been man? let everyone know ill be home for christmas! well not everybody but you know!:D :D

Yo Im confused........I dont think ive met u anyway hit me up with an email....pics@undergroundessentials.com

And to fox....it dosnt cost too much more....but my store has only done one order so far(on the internet) although Ive sold a lot of shit in person....

PEEP THE STORE(CHEAPEST PRICES)------http://www.undergroundessentials.com

Archived