Was it wrong of me

Born Loser

So any ways this weekend I was at a club with my girl and her friend and a couple homies and after the club a confrontation happened between my girl and this kid..he called her a bitcha and walked away so I was like what the fuck did he just call you a bitch..she was like yeah dont worry about it let it go...so I was like hell no but she went off teling me not to do shit cuz she couldnt deal with it. so i did nothing..but as we were walkong back to my place I sen him and his homiez walking towards us so as dood walked by I started punching him in the face..to make a long lpng storey short I ended up fighting 3 different doods on 4 different occasions lasting 2 blocks ending in front of my place..Was I wrong to so that? but how could I not I told her I couldnt let it go cause she means to much tome...she was so upset ready to walk otu but in the end she stayed..I'm not the fighting rowdy guty but this dood calling her a bitch pushed me over the limit and I lost it.. I'm lucky I never ended up in jail cuz the second fight the cops wewre right there and i went home and grabbed a golf club and almost kille dthe one kid but another cop pulled up and stopped it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there was not one thing at all wrong with that,what girls don't understand is that when your someones g/f shit like that can't just slide..they take it all easy when they hear the word "bitch" but now me,i would of done the same thing YG and showed no type of remorse..you did the right thing,fuck what she says,and thats your wifey?!..oh hellz no..it would of been worse..then the cops would of gotten it too..just make sure your carfull cause you know there not just gonna let that go right..

hell nah, you did the right thing bro. perhaps you could've approached the situation differently. but, the way you say things happened i can't say that i would've done too much different. you can't let that shit ride. at least she understood after the fact.

best belive

Originally posted by crave

hell nah, you did the right thing bro. perhaps you could've approached the situation differently. but, the way you say things happened i can't say that i would've done too much different. you can't let that shit ride. at least she understood after the fact.

yeah,like i said girls will be girls..i bet if you wasn't to do anything then in a later argument she would of said"real man?!..when that boy called me a bitch you didn't even do anything and your a real man?!"so you gotta do what you gotta do

YG Blood gets a high five.

was it right? does it really matter if it was right or not the fact here is that when u gotta girl u really like no matter how laid back of a guy u are ur gonna snap when someone fronts your girl its like the unwritten rule you jus dont talk shit about a guys girl. and most girls arent into violence i mean any girl that starts shit jus 2 get their man to finish it is trouble in my book. now i gotta 2 questions why did he call your girl a bitch? and if u could do it over would u still beat his ass?

Originally posted by NOUM

you obviously never had a g/f you cared for huh?..

uh.

let's play the "know what we're talking about before we speak" game

i don't want to start any e-beef, nigga

these streets is rough and enough niggaz hate me already, na sayn????

i've had the same girlfriend for two years now and i love her more than anything. in addition to that, i would have done the same thing he would have. i still feel fighting, although extremely bad ass, is childish

Originally posted by test pattern

uh.

let's play the "know what we're talking about before we speak" game

i don't want to start any e-beef, nigga

these streets is rough and enough niggaz hate me already, na sayn????

i've had the same girlfriend for two years now and i love her more than anything. in addition to that, i would have done the same thing he would have. i still feel fighting, although extremely bad ass, is childish

whats the tuff talk for "nigga" it don't matter how long youv'e been with a girl or how much beef you have or had when someone crosses that line that there not supposed to cross theres gonna be some skull crushin' and you calling it childish is calling your self childish because you your self just said you still feel fighting..doesn't matter how bad ass your going about it fighting is fighting..so lets play the"look at your self befor you label others" game..fukin suker..

Originally posted by mr_president

hey man, im willing to bet your girl cheated on you man...

unless she was walking by and bumped ole dude, it sounds like to me she didnt want you to do nothing because he might have told you she fucked with him or something... aka cheated on you...

the guy called her a bitch, but for what?

im guessing he fucked with her and then she was with you, so he prolly thought he got played...

id ask her if she messed with him personally...

dood you are seriously the biggest retard alive..

no I was there and saw and heard the whole thing.

Originally posted by YG Blood

dood you are seriously the biggest retard alive..

no I was there and saw and heard the whole thing.

you never said that you said you heard him call her a bitch..thats it..
he called her a bitcha and walked away

Archived