Was anyone else a little let down?

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as i said before, the simpsons fell off years ago... i'd say the past 2 or 3 seasons have been mediocre at best. but i thought the first of the three stories in the halloween special was good.

"naked girl avalanche?"

the second one pissed me off with the accents, and i don't even remember the third one.... but whatever, i don't expect much from the simpsons any more... i just watch the older episodes.

Guest Pilau Hands

you gotta get like the first 5 seasons on dvd and just watch them repeatedly. it was pretty lame last night, but the treehouse of horrors the past few years have been lame. arrested development was fuckin hiarious as always though

and adult swim showed something called Perfect Hair Forever that made me and my girl fall over laughing

yall are fucking nuts.....the new simpsons was fucking hilarious....and it gets better the longer it goes as far as im concerned....i mean, the old episodes rule...but the characters are so far developed now its awesome.

the people who write for that show are freakin geniuses....i bet it would be cool as hell to hang out with that bunch, just to hear what kind of conversations go on.