Warren G. Harding was a worthless piece of shit.

seeking

last night i downloaded some books on tape.

today i'm listening to 'america: the book' by jon stewart.

it's fucking awesome.

it's making work difficult, but luckily do to the gross incompetence of others, my work load is pretty light today.

i highly suggest everyone stop reading and start listening. it's way faster and you can do it while rollerblading. yesss!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking@Dec 2 2004, 12:51 PM

last night i downloaded some books on tape.

today i'm listening to 'america: the book' by jon stewart.

it's fucking awesome.

it's making work difficult, but luckily do to the gross incompetence of others, my work load is pretty light today.

i highly suggest everyone stop reading and start listening. it's way faster and you can do it while rollerblading. yesss!!!!!

It would be funny to see someone fruit booting down the street with headphones and then all the sudden they burst out laughing.

dow,

i'm multi tasking, i dont have time for your to/too/two bullshit.

bocuma,

bit torrent. i dont know why i was sleeping on this shit for so long. it's fucking awesome. it beats the shit out of any other p2p.

gliko,

japanese is next week, followed by spanish.

seeks/gingko des ka? mafuckers!

In high school I had to read Snow Falling on Cedars for a class, but of course I was late with it, so I got it on tape, and for a good month or two I could fall asleep unless I had that playing. It was like having someone tell you the same bedtime story every night, but it was so good at putting me to sleep.

Those are cool to for those long ass car rides. My pops has all these funny meditiation/quasi self improvement tapes that crack me up.

motherfucker i downloaded books to listen to while im working, because i cant read at my fucking desk.

read the damn post before you go making yourself look like a fucking jackass, bitch!

seeks/i'm just kidding, haha. but really, read the thread. it's just for while working.

Originally posted by seeking@Dec 3 2004, 11:30 AM

motherfucker i downloaded books to listen to while im working, because i cant read at my fucking desk.

read the damn post before you go making yourself look like a fucking jackass, bitch!

seeks/i'm just kidding, haha. but really, read the thread. it's just for while working.

well excuuuuuuuuuuuse me mr. strictlybookontapeatworkonlysnobberyguy.