Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

warped tour? more like MEDIOCRE TOUR hahaHAHAHAHAHA

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8lover, Jul 10, 2001.

1. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

first off it was 105 degrees...so most of the music was outshined by how dumb hot it was outside..

great:
    KOOL FUCKING KEITH doing a set of mostly ultramagnetic mcs songs...!!!
    guttermouth
    vandals
    bouncing souls
    h2o
    ataris

decent:
    misfits

sucked ass:
    me first and the gimmie gimmies
    sum41
    99% of the people out there
    dudes wearing fishnet shirts
    people wearing novelty tshirts like "SEX LIMIT: 69" or "FBI: FEMALE BODY INSPECTOR"

the treat of the night was manone doing some hokey ass mural for the show...

2. drewWrite

drewWrite Guest

why would anyone go to the warped tour, let alone admit to it?

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I'm going to the one in indy..but its not costing me a cent. the people thar are riding with me are paying for all the gas. a friend got us some free tickets. so I'm not going to complain...plus it gives me a chance to some of my frinds from indy.

4. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

hands down, warpt tour was the worst show i have ever been too

5. chizm

chizm Senior Member

HA HA HA!!! fishnet shirts!! SUM 41!! soooo hurtin!

warped tour is pretty stupid. its escentially a gathering of teenagers. and 99.999999999% of teenagers are fucking idiots. i think i would kill myself if i were surrounded by guys with spiky hair, fishnet or novelty shirts, shit-kickers, chains, and huge black pants. oh, and girls with ROXY t-shirts, etnie czars, streaked hair in a high ponytail, and 3/4 length pants. fucking boxed goods.

wouldn't have minded to see kool kieth though. sigh.

6. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

I went to the warp tour I think it was last year just to see J5. warp tour has to be the gayest thing ever. It was so stupid. Everyone there needed to be shot. I was gonna go this year for weezer then leave but weezer dropped off because 311 are a buncha 6 year olds.

------------------
    Girls suck.

7. The first warped tour was the only one ive been too. Got to see one of my favorite bands of all time SUBLIME just before bradley died.

8. foO'

foO' Banned

i drove down to panama city last year to catch the tour. NOFX, Suicide Machines, Anti-Flag, Snapcase, Long Beach Dub, i thought it was a pretty good show. the only thing that seemed odd is it was at club la vela. there were people raving and shit.

9. charlie dundar

charlie dundar Member

kool kieth,boucing souls,rancid,the misfits,thursday....

10. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

warped tour is in the lou today...fuck that shit i gotta work...i think it is gonna rain today anyway

------------------
    jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

11. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

man. i cant wait for kool keith..

fr8lover, do you remember most of the set? liek what did he play that wasnt UMMCS?

------------------
    "pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

12. Cabeza_N5 AT

Cabeza_N5 AT Junior Member

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 311.............so dope

13. blood run cold

blood run cold Member

fr8-

were the black eyed peas there? im going to see cool kieth later this month.

14. pacman

pacman Member

Man...You people care too much about other people. Who cares if 99.9% are stupid or whatever. You shouldn't be there to watch the people anyway. I usually go to concerts to watch bands...not complain about the way people are conditioned to dress. I just wish NOFX would've been there...and weezer...oh well.

15. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

i only heard like two songs that werent ultramagnetic songs and im almost positive both were off his new spankmaster lp...good stuff.

SHIT ON YOUR SHIRT, PISS ON YOUR CHEST.