warped tour? more like MEDIOCRE TOUR hahaHAHAHAHAHA

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

first off it was 105 degrees...so most of the music was outshined by how dumb hot it was outside..

great:

KOOL FUCKING KEITH doing a set of mostly ultramagnetic mcs songs...!!!

guttermouth

vandals

bouncing souls

h2o

ataris

decent:

misfits

sucked ass:

me first and the gimmie gimmies

sum41

99% of the people out there

dudes wearing fishnet shirts

people wearing novelty tshirts like "SEX LIMIT: 69" or "FBI: FEMALE BODY INSPECTOR"

the treat of the night was manone doing some hokey ass mural for the show...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HA HA HA!!! fishnet shirts!! SUM 41!! soooo hurtin!

warped tour is pretty stupid. its escentially a gathering of teenagers. and 99.999999999% of teenagers are fucking idiots. i think i would kill myself if i were surrounded by guys with spiky hair, fishnet or novelty shirts, shit-kickers, chains, and huge black pants. oh, and girls with ROXY t-shirts, etnie czars, streaked hair in a high ponytail, and 3/4 length pants. fucking boxed goods.

wouldn't have minded to see kool kieth though. sigh.

Guest Good Morning Captain

The first warped tour was the only one ive been too. Got to see one of my favorite bands of all time SUBLIME just before bradley died.

i drove down to panama city last year to catch the tour. NOFX, Suicide Machines, Anti-Flag, Snapcase, Long Beach Dub, i thought it was a pretty good show. the only thing that seemed odd is it was at club la vela. there were people raving and shit.

man. i cant wait for kool keith..

fr8lover, do you remember most of the set? liek what did he play that wasnt UMMCS?

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Man...You people care too much about other people. Who cares if 99.9% are stupid or whatever. You shouldn't be there to watch the people anyway. I usually go to concerts to watch bands...not complain about the way people are conditioned to dress. I just wish NOFX would've been there...and weezer...oh well.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by DankLordz:

man. i cant wait for kool keith..

fr8lover, do you remember most of the set? liek what did he play that wasnt UMMCS?

i only heard like two songs that werent ultramagnetic songs and im almost positive both were off his new spankmaster lp...good stuff.

SHIT ON YOUR SHIRT, PISS ON YOUR CHEST.

Yo, 311 is the shit, so don't talk shit about them. I can see how they might not be great having only a 30 minute set, but i have see them live twice and they fucking rocked the place out. And go ahead and talk shit about me, cuz i don't care, 311 is still one of the best bands.

Originally posted by Kran1:

And go ahead and talk shit about me, cuz i don't care, 311 is still one of the best bands.

yup yup. and i can understand if people don't like em, different folks different strokes. but they do have skills, if you can't admit that to yourself, then you really don't know what you're talking about in the first place.

Archived