WARPED TOUR 2005

STR8BOLDSTYLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was backstage at the Minneapolis show. My buddy was running monitors in the back house for Matchbook Romance. The experience was fun, but the music was trash. I expected it anyway. I got to see kids get pushed out on stretchers and wheelchairs due to heat exhaustion. And I saw groupies. And smoked lots of ganja on a tourbus.

Some dude rushed the stage during the Transplants' (suck) set and ended up getting dragged off stage by two dudes then getting tagged by Travis Barker's bodyguard.

Saw Slug lurking outside the Code of the Cutz tent.

dropkick murphys played so that was cool, although i havent been too much of a fan since they got the dude from the oi! band, the bruisers. i wanted to see billy idol but it was too fuckin hot so i left.

but the code of the cutz stage is pretty cool, painted there the last 2 years, free montana!

Originally posted by RideTheFire@Jul 25 2005, 07:42 PM

fuck nu-metal..pop rock..im basing this to the fact that this guy i know is emo and shit and listens to that crap and went to the warped tour.

but if u listened to bands like a wilhelm scream..dropkick..and funeral for a friend..you might find they aint pop-rock..or emo for that matter

and good job on that cd cover fatalist

FUCK AVRIL LAVIGNE!