**warning**

sludgenuts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sludgenuts

this is to everyone, but only effects a select few.

i am advising everyone i am a park ranger and i DO know which members have been poaching and which ones have been feeding the bears. so if you know what is good for you. id watch your little asses. cause im about to get busy.

Look man,Yogi took MY picnic hamper.

Originally posted by effyoo

its true though, the roach thing. If you spray it it will get paralyzed for like a week, then magically come back to life if you don't smash it with a hammer. True story.

those things can live for a few days even if you decapitate them I've heard. Fucking disgusting man.

Roaches can live through nuke war

They can withstand like twenty times the radiation dose that would kill a human being. I figure it will be the ultimate revenge against exterminator companies. "Ha hah hah Haaaa---puny humans! We will live to dance on your tombstones!" Tom DeLay better watch his ass. I think most roaches are Democrats.

you know, over at my friends house in Austin, he used to have water bugs, which I believe are pretty much roaches.... with wings.

Anyhow, on numerous occassions, we sould smash one and then be chilling on the back porch drinking.... and a water bug would come out of no where flying right towards the person's face that smashed the other one... almost like revenge. I witnessed this quite a few times, and it makes me wonder how they do that.

Originally posted by sludgenuts

this is to everyone, but only effects a select few.

i am advising everyone i am a park ranger and i DO know which members have been poaching and which ones have been feeding the bears. so if you know what is good for you. id watch your little asses. cause im about to get busy.

hahaha funny guy.... I've been poaching enough trout...

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut

i shit down the slide. what you gonna do about it smokey?

clearly im going to run you over with my big tough suv that has been lifted 23 ft higher than it ever should be. and then ill use that winch on the front to drag you cause obviously with my spike tires i wont be getting stuck i wont be needing it to pull me out of anywhere.

or ill just cut you down w/ my machete.

............me?

i'm that guy you see at the mall everyday in the arcade constantly playing streetfighter 2 turbo, for hours on end but only brought three dollors with him......ya'll do the math on that one.

moogle?/ rockin the screwdriver since 92'....neogeo machines beware!!

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

............me?

i'm that guy you see at the mall everyday in the arcade constantly playing streetfighter 2 turbo, for hours on end but only brought three dollors with him......ya'll do the math on that one.

moogle?/ rockin the screwdriver since 92'....neogeo machines beware!!

Well fuck, I figured maybe you had gotten good at it or something. God

damn misfit.