warning for philly heads

spray can addict 215

2 of my boys just got popped doing a whole car in the ***************

i wont even say the name of the toy that blew it up cause that would just give him rep and the two that got busted did a hot whole car once they get the flix back from evidence maybe they will get postred

just thought i would let those of you that didnt know that that yard is and hs been hot peace

-dont blow up spots (even if they're already blown.) -seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man i love living in a small town full of ignorant rednecks. they are still trying to figure out how to buff paint off of walls here. my city isnt hot and yours is nah nah nah nah nah nah!:P :P :P :P :P :P

Guest crackfiend

The yards in philly are blowing up because of you fame seeking whores on here talking about oh i was at wal-mart and i was at goofy street or i was in the ass head tunnels or im a whore.......

dumbbass muthas. James Brown says your momma smells FUNKY!

***don't post the names of spots, we don't go for that around here***

Originally posted by RaiD

man i love living in a small town full of ignorant rednecks. they are still trying to figure out how to buff paint off of walls here. my city isnt hot and yours is nah nah nah nah nah nah!:P :P :P :P :P :P

haha but then again....my tags and shit will be seen by more writers and some pretty good ones too...nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah jp

Archived