warm beer?

ubejinxed

not anymore

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_936256.html

Scientists develop self-chilling beer can

Scientists have developed a self-cooling beer can that could be on shop shelves as early as this summer.

Scientists say the temperature of the drink drops to 3C in three minutes and stays cold for up to an hour.

They work on the same principle of evaporation that makes you feel cold when you step out of the shower.

The beer is surrounded by a watery gel which drains off when the bottom of the can is twisted. The bottom also contains an insulated heat-absorbing gizmo.

That makes the temperature of the liquid drop and creates a vacuum which should keep it cold for an hour.

cheers!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cheers...

thats pretty cool...but i think thats more of a problem for people at bars adn shti...cus thats really the only place where a person wouldnt drink their drink probably cus theyre too busy talking or soemthing....in which case they would end up with a cold drink....

but the idea is cool....haaha...that was corny...

.....ive also heard of a company that is making a device that chills a beer glass in only a few seconds using soem kind of sonic blast or soemthing...adn another beer glass that rings the bartender when its empty....

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by !@#$%

it's great for those of us who spend all day painting

and we'll steal it ;)

i like the way you think!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

All beers go warm within 3 minutes around here, I've kinda grown fond of it.

That shit would rock for 40's though.

Archived