1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WARE HOUSE SLAVERY..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by K[O]MEGA, Aug 22, 2001.

1. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

WARE HOUSE SLAVERY..

Discussion started by K[O]MEGA - Aug 22, 2001

i rememebr in bout 2 years ago or 3 i werked in a warehouse slaving off..makign pasta..shit was back breaking..worked there for about almost 2 years and not 1 day went by without me saying to myself im gonna quit this fuckign job..but since money rules the world ..i stayed and slaved off for 1 and a half years then i got a graphic design job..
    then i decided to hit up college..and you knwo the rest form there..

smOke a bleeezy

2. Trend

Trend 12oz Member

Trend - Replied Aug 22, 2001

ok

Trend - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. LUKY

LUKY 12oz Member

LUKY - Replied Aug 22, 2001

bleezy.. yummmy...

LUKY - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Aug 22, 2001

KOMEGA is a pot head!

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. Step8

Step8 12oz Senior Member

Step8 - Replied Aug 23, 2001

Warehouse jobs suck the life outta you... i've had three of them before.... the money was ok.... but it was back breaking labour... my father tells me its character building, i think it just turns u into a mindless robot.

Step8 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter 12oz Member

backcountrywriter - Replied Aug 23, 2001

I have a friend named Fabio (yes his real name) who works in a factory stiching shoes. He makes less than minimum wage and he works there because he is afraid of being deported.

backcountrywriter - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 12oz Senior Member

OPIUM3 - Replied Aug 23, 2001

KOMEGA i feel you on the wherehouse shit...and your college sucked ass. Oh wait, it still does.. your lucky you took off.

But I worked in a wherehouse for 2 and something years till my car got jacked... oh well it was a piece of rice anyways! ha ha... You fools ever notice that you think of crazy ass shit when you work in a wherehouse? I mean, no one to talk to sure makes your thinking go off in so many tangents... common fact: You think 400 words per minute, but can only Speak 100 words per minute.

------------------
    http://www.brokenschool.com/con/images/opium-2000-tn.jpg'>

[This message has been edited by OPIUM3 (edited 08-23-2001).]

OPIUM3 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

cracked ass - Replied Aug 24, 2001

Anyone who thinks mindless labor builds character doesn't have a character worth emulating.

9. spodieottieydopalicious

spodieottieydopalicious 12oz Member

spodieottieydopalicious - Replied Aug 24, 2001

aint it the truth aint it the truth!!!!!

spodieottieydopalicious - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: