Warcraft III - anyone digging this ?

avils

i'm not a computer nerd by any means but since this game came out, i been going round to my boys house and playing this shit over LAN every night.. he got two computers in seperate rooms, so we get a tonne of beer and sit round playing 2 or 3 computer teams and seeing how long we last.. fucken good fun. get on it.

http://www.blizzard.com/images/war3/units/humanheroes.jpg'>

'i come to serve'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boogie hands

im still trying to get a hold of GTA3...unfortunatly i blew my money on tony hawks pro skater 3 instead....

complete ass....i should have sprung the extra 10 dollars....

i dont know dude.. GTA 3 gets old really quick. at least it did for me and i dont even have a ps 2. you should look into time crisis 2, that's some seriously addictive shit right there.

Originally posted by avils

ummm.. am i stupid if i dont know what 'rts' is ???

Real Time Strategy.

The game rules. The graphics are unsurpassed, and the stories within the single player missions are pretty damn interesting for a computer game. My only problem is that the battles eat up my memory and make my computer drag hardcore. I upped my RAM by 2x to 256, but my P3 700 isn't cutting it.

:rolleyes:

Wow.

I'm a nerd.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Real Time Strategy.

The game rules. The graphics are unsurpassed, and the stories within the single player missions are pretty damn interesting for a computer game. My only problem is that the battles eat up my memory and make my computer drag hardcore. I upped my RAM by 2x to 256, but my P3 700 isn't cutting it.

:rolleyes:

Wow.

I'm a nerd.

yeah. also, playing it on LAN is mad fun .. good times for sure. one thing i fucking hate is the upkeep shit. stupid fucking annoying shit, so what if i want to build a stack of units... you wanna tax my gold at 60 % ?? motherfuckers.

nerds unite !

I haven't been lucky enough to play the latest but I tore the fuck out of the first two... last week my boy lent me his playstation II and Armymen RTS... I've got a few more battles to go but, I've pretty much raped it

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

i watched a couple ppl play it at some cafe.it looks pretty fun.graphics are amazing.but i never played the other ones and it seems like it might be like starcraft which i fucken suck at.

hmmm... starcraft - warcraft... ya think?

i'm not into video games other than tetris and project raiden 1 and 2. cuz they're at the local arcade. until they took 2 away, stupid motherfuckers. anyways, warcraft 3 is fucking metal. my friend bought the limited edition one or something, and there was this dvd disc w/ all the movies on it. DAMN. fucking choice shit. his band is going to sample mad amounts of sounds offa that game.

Archived