War or ???

boogie hands

Originally posted by sectorTVA:

...he said something along the lines that if you kill one osama, 100 osamas will emerge...

....or so he would like to belive....terrorists of his power and influence are few and far between

as a for a war i dont belive there will be one....any country or organization involved with these attacks is obviously not a major military threat and from the looks of it right now every major power in the world has condemed these attacks, even countries we are at odds with have expressed their outrage towards this situation....people all over the world are behind us and will continue to support us as long as we conduct our retaliation in a sensible manner....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KASTsystem:

give up the terrorists or we attack.

i dont think he wants to be caught so bad he wouldnt bribe someone.

i personaly think that the attacks on afganitan were of his doing,maybe trying to take controll of the country to ensure they wouldnt sent him to be prosectuted.or simply intimidation.

*just so everyone knows im not arguing im giving different opinions,and thoughts.*

I've thought a lot about this and I think there are only 2 options:

once we find out who is responsible, we either go to war or whatever country is harboring these terrorists must give them up to the U.S.

No matter what happens, we will not be liked in the middle east, and we will not regain the lives we lost. But our nation was so severely attacked, that military retaliation is the ONLY real choice. The terrorists responsible must die, and if the country harboring them refuses to give them up once they are exposed, then we must invade.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

you are really only stating 1 option, not 2.

the 1 overall here is military retaliation.

this is sure to complicate things, no matter what.

unfortunately, i dont think our u.s. government will try and find another solution, if any.

Originally posted by Serkoff:

you are really only stating 1 option, not 2.

the 1 overall here is military retaliation.

this is sure to complicate things, no matter what.

unfortunately, i dont think our u.s. government will try and find another solution, if any.

ok, you're are right - not quite 2 options.

more like 1 choice: give up the terrorists or we attack. i don't think retaliating is "wrong" in any way...it is basically an act of self defense.

we have to assert our power in order to discourage others from daring to attack us in the future.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i think this came from osama bin laden him self...he said something along the lines that if you kill one osama, 100 osamas will emerge...so it is imperitive that we think of consequences to what action we might take.

yes.

i think this came from osama bin laden him self...he said something along the lines that if you kill one osama, 100 osamas will emerge...so it is imperitive that we think of consequences to what action we might take.

if we don't kill him, he'll attack 100 more times. it's a lose-lose situation.

think of this: if you see a cockroache in your apartment do you step on it?

if you step on it, there are still more that will come back. but if you don't step on it, then you are letting a cockroach run free in your apartment...i think that it is important to step on it.

Archived