war on terrorism has me thinking in circles.

Guest got tha feva

Guest got tha feva

Conspiracy theorys, the news, the truth, the lies, the withheld information, top secret, in our nations best intrests, economy, the new bills, peace department, fighting, killing, torturing, protection, freedom, constitution, religion, good vs. evil, jihad, speculation, 24 hour news stations, nationalism, bombing, caves, surrendering, oil, anthrax, constitution, protests, peace, love, and understanding.

The more I learn, the less I know. The more I wonder, the less I care. The more I trust, the more I'm decieved. The more I believe, the more I hate.

Our inner voice, our conscience, god, an all knowing soul, the underlying truth of the matter.. where is it when things get complicated? When sticks and stones are no longer an issue? Why when my opinion and what I do is crucial does the inner voice have no answers or guidance? What if the right thing is to simply go with my heart and pay no mind to a world conflict that directly involve me and everyone I know? What if the right thing to do no longer exsists?

Prude/'fence walker' till death.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Very true..... I was once the most popular kid in my fuckin school (ahhh the days)..... until I realized that callin girls bitches, disrespectin and fightin people just to have bitches scared was'nt all that great after all..... I mean..... shit, people are evil... and I realized that now that I see kids on corners doin the same shit I used ta do..... life is just like a test.... people always talk about how bad people will go to hell..... shit, this is hell! No lie.... people rapin lil' kids..... murderin people for no reason, corrupt cops, people hatin people of different colour... this is hell.... my word.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by got tha feva

The more I wonder, the less I care.

These are key words for me. Lately, I've been doing waaaay too much wondering, so following this equation... you do the math. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived