War At Home

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was a little surprised by the content myself. I also caught the premier of Kitchen Confidential (also on Fox) and was shocked to see the protagonist pretty obviously snorting coke in the first minute or so. Rupert Murdoch clearly rates edginess well above comedy.

The War at Home is seriously one of the worst sitcoms I've ever seen, by the way.

War on drugs, War on terror, War on crime, War on Mulletts:

Realy now whare's the war on the crooked-ass government, now thats a war I'll fight in.

And in responce to the thread; What normal kid didnt search their parents room and found something they shouldnt of. OOH!! lets hype things up a bit we could call it "The War at Home" instead of shitty parenting. That way all the relig-o-natics can feel better about not doing their jobs as parents and focus their well needed attention on the real issues like, What everyone else is doing.

Cause we all know if your kid ends up a felon the tax payers and the state will take over and they can rest better knowing that Ahston and Demmie are an item cause thats the important stuff. Who cares about the kid. Really.

Originally posted by Swizel@Sep 26 2005, 09:35 AM

War on drugs, War on terror, War on crime, War on Mulletts:

Realy now whare's the war on the crooked-ass government, now thats a war I'll fight in.

And in responce to the thread; What normal kid didnt search their parents room and found something they shouldnt of. OOH!! lets hype things up a bit we could call it "The War at Home" instead of shitty parenting. That way all the relig-o-natics can feel better about not doing their jobs as parents and focus their well needed attention on the real issues like, What everyone else is doing.

Cause we all know if your kid ends up a felon the tax payers and the state will take over and they can rest better knowing that Ahston and Demmie are an item cause thats the important stuff. Who cares about the kid. Really.

Damn my dude, jump off that soap box. It's just a sitcom pilot.

The title actually had me thinking that it was a FOX news show or something about terrorist cells in the US or some other kind of 'rat on your neighbor' shit. That seems more in step with their programing to me. Anyone ever notice how FOX news is the conservative christian cable news channel of choice, while the network counter part is the trashiest shit that you can still catch with rabbit ears? Awesome.

Let me just say: I think pretty much EVERYTHING on TV not only sucks, but makes me wanna vomit most of the time. Society's idea of entertainment is fucked up. 2nd: THat show sucks my balls. However, it's good that smoking weed is getting to be more widely accepted around the country. I give the producers of that show props for making weed seem so "cool" or "not such a bad thing", however that show sucks.