WAR 2: BASED ON A TRUE STORY

THEMISHE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FR8HOUND

^^^^ those VA kids were nuts, didnt have enough graff for me, but the skits they did, were fucking funny as hell...

haha like the question book:

HAVE U EVER GIVEN A HOMELESS PERSON SOME CHANGE, THE PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE, STOLEN HIS CRACK, SMOKED IT, WATCHED THE GOLDEN GIRLS AND THEN BEAT OFF IN THE WOODS?

best part ever

Originally posted by IMFINETHANKYOU

And does anyone know where I can the first WAR video? I think it was called FUCK THE SYSTEM. I heard it was pretty hot. And isn't there a TKO video out? Anyone got any info? [/b]

go to bombing science or urban designz, they should have them

Originally posted by LENS

I smell a trend lurking out in the woods.

With the advent of easily accessible technology, it's only a matter of time before every crew comes out with their own DVD.

I'd like to see a MSK AWR dvd myself

i heard from my boy they already had one out?

but yeah i'm waiting to cop that state your name dvd

fucking ill as fuck:king:

both WARS are dope....go pick that shit up...lots of bombing,skateboarding,and naked bitches!! and i dont think MSK AWR has a video out,unless its and underground video.....i would think you would be talking about the TKO video BOMBING AND BITCHES,that hasnt come out yet

well from what i heard different stories from different writers, but i know someone who claims he got a copy of it, and i heard from another person that they were having money problems and they are going to try releasing it in september, but im not too sure about what to believe, im just seeing whats goin on...i might check out scrapyard soon, so ill let you know if they got it there.

Originally posted by why write?

well from what i heard different stories from different writers, but i know someone who claims he got a copy of it, and i heard from another person that they were having money problems and they are going to try releasing it in september, but im not too sure about what to believe, im just seeing whats goin on...i might check out scrapyard soon, so ill let you know if they got it there.

thanks, but im from england, thats why i wanted a website..haha

thanks for your help though

Archived