Wanted: Cotton Belt Engine flix...

Bosco

Well, I don't live in the West, although I used to live on the St. Louis Southwestern (AKA Cotton Belt) mainline in a small town in Texas, but Im looking for some Cotton Belt engine flix(black paintscheme w/ red on the front and rear nose, white lettering) , mainly side flix or at a slight angle. I've developed an interest for this fallen flag, once UP gobbled up SP and affiliated SSW, and trying to get my hands on some hard copy pictures. Im willing to trade railfan flix from the South or whatever, any help is appreciated. Feel free to post here or email me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPFlatty

i think i can help you greatly. theres a line of engines on the exterior of my main yard. the line leaves and comes back and moves around often. as soon as i see it again i'll grab a couple of em for you...i know theres an old sp cotton belt there now...i'll let you know when i get it...

Thanks for looking into getting some flix for me SPflatty, have the Cotton Belt units in your yard been downgraded to switching the yard? I guess UP felt they couldn't spare the yellow paint for em...keep me posted if you catch em.

ZedisDed, sounds like a catch, I dunno if you heard but we caught some interesting stuff rolling last Sat, I'll drop you an email.

Guest SPFlatty

all thats there right now is a reg sp old school unit. the cotton belts arent runnin, they're all grimed out, its awesome. just gotta wait till they move em back...this yard has no rhyme or reason...i'll mail you when i get em...

Archived