1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

want your thread to gover 2 pages?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fatbastard, Sep 28, 2003.

1. fatbastard

fatbastard 12oz Elite Member

want your thread to gover 2 pages?

Discussion started by fatbastard - Sep 28, 2003

well this is all you have to do

a) become a mod and have a billion kids on your nuts thirsty for info

B) mention seeking in the title

SEEKING

fatbastard - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. MagatsuTaito

MagatsuTaito 12oz Junior Member

MagatsuTaito - Replied Sep 28, 2003

whats a gover dude?

MagatsuTaito - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Sep 28, 2003

shit thread, dude

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. fatbastard

fatbastard - Replied Sep 28, 2003

go over.

and a shit thread that will get hits no doubt.

5. niso

niso New Jack

niso - Replied Sep 28, 2003

bollox

niso - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. crave

crave 12oz Veteran Member

crave - Replied Sep 28, 2003

won't break a page. .

crave - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. fatbastard

^^ well now that you said that....

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Sep 28, 2003

nutz

first

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. crave

crave 12oz Veteran Member

crave - Replied Sep 28, 2003

just thought i'd help out. .

crave - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Sep 28, 2003

Vatos locos por vida. South Side ese!
    Chinga su madre, menso prostituto...

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  11. fatbastard

maybe i should elaborate a little bit... refer to the "when i was an accountant yall thought i was bullshitting" thread, and the new "happy birthday seeking" thread.

and you know i can think of more examples

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 28, 2003

wwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

whats more pathetic than people who spend their day on a message board?
    those that spend their day getting all fucking bent out of shape about what goes on on that mesage board.

my 'birthday' thread didnt go two pages because of me, it went 2 pages because there wee 30 posts between 3 people, arguing over whether there was a south afrkian language.

my 'accountant' thread went two pages not because i'm a mod, but because every one on on here 'knows' me, cause ive been here for 3 fucking years. if when, or pistol, or browner, or tesseract, or any number of people had made the same thread, it would have gotten the same response.

so realy guy, please find something better to do than to keep complaining about the 'high school politics' of a graffiti message board.
    go plant a tree, or help carry some old ladies groceries. or maybe you could go paint, when's the last time you actually did that?

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Sep 28, 2003

Zing!

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. fatbastard

ok, you did make me feel slightly stupid my intent wasnt to piss anybody off, i was merely making an observation.. i assure you i wasnt getting "bent outta shape" if it wasnt for threads like this channel zero wouldnt be channel zero.

as for my painting..lucky you asked today cause it was friday night, if you had asked a few days ago i would have told you it had been a few weeks (making me look even stupider)...in fact what the hell i'm gonna tell you about it.

me and two homies went under a bridge (clearly visible from the trainline, it dosent get painted all that often as very few people know how to get there) we did the following

a 2003 peice (red outline yellow fill black keyline) then his word which had a light purple fill with dark purple stars going through it (my homie gets these stars so perfect you would think they were done with a printer) it had a redoutline skyblue background with wihite highlights, he ran out of white when he was highlighting his cracks and complained that his "S" and "N" didnt flow together i thought it was fine.

other than that it was all good...what about yourself?

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 28, 2003

yesterday:
    1.white piece, black outline, red 'accents' in the outline/3d, valspar french country blue shell..
    2.white piece, black outline, terracotta satin shell.
    3.banner red/popsicle orange/white faded fill, black outline, grape accents, jade green shell.
    thursday:
    1.white fill, with an orange 'I' and red/yellow/orange 'flame' for a dot on the I. black outline. the outline blurred into the letters, so it looked like it was moving, and being distorted.
    2.white fill black outline, simple.

should i continue? cause each week is pretty much the same thing...

i just get real bored with listening to people complain about how other people treat us as mods, not thinking about the reality of the situation. and not realizing by making threads like this, you're just perpetuating the idea that we are somehow 'different', even if your aim is to smash that notion.
    all of us on the crew have 'magnetic personalities' for lack of a better term. we're all older, have lived pretty crazy lives and have a whole miniseries worth of experiences to speak from. its part of the reason raven chose us, because we had something to offer, and the ability to create conversation and help make this an interest place. the idea that any of us are ego-maniacs is so contrary to the truth, that if our detractors knew us in real life, they'd feel ridiculous for even trying to hate. go around and ask anyone on this board who's actually met me in real life (and there are alot of them) and see what they have to say. im confident it would completely alter your perception of me.
    anyway, back on topic, if kabar makes a thread and everyone replies, is it because 'they're on his dick'? i highly doubt it.
    it's like if you go to a party, and you dont really know anyone, but theres one dude you've seen at alot of shows or something. you're alot more likely to go talk to him, than someone you've never encountered before, because theyres some sort of familiarity. not because you're 'on his dick'.

seeks/killing time at work/'33% more' rusto gloss black & white appreciation thread.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: