Want to see the Cali Education Chief call a 6-yr-old a "stupid dirty girl?"

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

hahaha

i was reading a news article about that, it said someone was going to organize a protest about it, but decided not to when they found out the girl isn't black.

hmmm, either way it is wrong that he said it. a 6yr old is a 6yr old no matter what their race is!

oh, get off it. he was clearly joking. do you honestly think he was intentionally trying to harm her feelings by calling her a "stupid, dirty girl"? the answer is no. he was trying to relate to the children in a joking manner using child-like language. yes, it was a very stupid move--i'll agree.

one of the guys at NAACP assumed she was black because of the egyptian name, i guess. later, he found out she wasn't black and felt herbish. he apologized, saying, "It is human to err. It is divine to forgive." or something. what a joke.

Wouldn't be divine if he called MY six-year-old daughter a "stupid, dirty girl." It would be me kicking his sorry ass into next week. If the girl had been any minority race, the NAACP would have been screaming bloody murder.

I notice now that the NAACP is including "poor whites" in their constituency. They should just go ahead and admit it, they believe in a "class warfare" analysis. There is a lot of poor white folks in Texas that have adopted the culture, speech patterns, dress, and musical tastes of the majority culture in the poor neighborhoods in which they reside, and are intermarrying in great numbers too. The same poor white trash who used to be the backbone of racist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan are now becoming bi-racial. I see black-white-biracial families ALL THE TIME at work.

It ain't about race, really. It's about CLASS. It's amazing, honestly. It a wierd kind of way, the ideas that the '60s generation had are coming to pass, in a sort of bizarre, perverted way. "Can't we all just get along? Pass that crack pipe."

The guy was clearly joking in that grandpa-poke-fun-at-you way. While I agree that a) it wasn't the place nor time as he didn't know the girl, and B) it's utterly stupid as a political/public figure to call a 6-year old girl "stupid" and "dirty," I think this is being blown way out of proportion. Give the guy a break.

And tell the little girl to take a shower.

Archived