wannabe amputees.

seeking

ok, soo.........is it weird that ive always kinda half wished that i was missing a leg? like, not enough that i'm running out and jumping into a thresher or anything, but theres just something about the asthetic of it that i think looks sweet. i've known a couple guys who had their legs amputated at the knee and when they'd walk around in shorts, with a big fucking robocop leg sticking out... that shit just look tough as hell to me.

what i wouldnt want to be is a dwarf, although i think they're pretty cool too. im watching some discovery channel show about them right now. the particular little squad they're talking to are alright. except they get really mad when people call them midgets, even though they're not intending to be derogatory and simply dont know any better. that's retarded. quit being such a baby, you baby shaped person.

that's all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha.. youve mentioned that before. and with girls too.. like finding their impared/neediness attractive.

i feel you on that.

when i graduated HS, the military called me and i said i was an amputee. never heard from em again.

A girlfriend was telling me shes friends with a guy, named simon, who lost both arms and both legs. This guys is the meanest, rudest most abusive cunt ever. He has hooks for hands, and just generally lives livfe by abusing people

'you fucking bitch, open this beer'

There is a point, and i'm getting to it. and thats that apparently this limbless dude gets hit on by random girls all the time.

Chicks love guys with no limbs. Its a fact

Guest imported_El Mamerro

HAHAHAHA I fucking knew beardo wasn't kidding, I do remember you talking about some impairment attraction, just couldn't remember which one it was. If my memory serves me right, there were some breast cancer fetish stories copy/pasted on whatever thread that was discussed, and it was all very troubling.

Wow. I love you guys.

Man, if i had hooks for hands i'd so fucking go to vegas.

I'd be like ARGGHHH gimme some money fucking cocksucker, I'm a pirate.

and they'd be like nooo, and i'd fishhook em and steal their wallet... or get one of those clamp things and pinch their nipple off.

ha, no, beards was only a quarter right.

if you wanna get all technical...

it wasnt like a fetish, it wasnt a sexual thing, it was a psychological and honesty thing.

long story short, i knew a girl who was super hot...model steeze. when she was 17 she was in a car accident and had half her face peeled off. it was sewn back on, but left a big scar. she was still beautiful, but obviously she was not the same. i used to think alot about what she went through inside, coming to terms with something like that. at the same time, i started getting really into scars in general, because they always have a cool story behind them, and an honesty that you cant fake. i was dealing with a lot of issues myself, and i found a lot of parallels.

not really that weird i dont think.

That girl is flat footed. I also had a dream like a week ago that i fell over and i broke off my right arm. That shit was the worst, trying to learn how to do everything with my other hand. Not to mention that i was missing my right arm. There was no pity sex involved either.

Aww fuck!

Doood. Have like a couple of spare legs and like take it off..

you could store cookies in there, and use it to sketch, and HIDE CANS!

like you'd go to get busted, and you'd have the can in your legs and the police would be like what the fuck is that, and you'd be like My leg officer, and they'd be like fuck no, he's crippled he couldnt do shit like that, only non amputees can.

wow. i'm bored