wanna see some one get their ass kicked through out the day??

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I've been part of that shit in my school days...proudly burst in the 'fun' and gave master thug a purple eyemedal for a week

Take down the head and the body will follow.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I hope that kid (the first one) shoots every one of those fuckers in the face.

<span style='color:black'>yeah me and my buddy were talkin about that. I mean this shit has to happen like everyday for some one to think "Man I should be taping this."

I have mixed feelings about this tape. Will report back later.</span>

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Telo

shit.. Id fly to china or japan just to protect that dude.. fucking fags.. i hate that shit.. I was always a "popular" and "cool" kid in highschool but i would never think of doing that shit.

thats the thing...the deal is how you cope with it when you really are a part of it in anyway...

I could never understand how the attacked kids on these situations dont punch back...dont get this wrong, i'm not calling them pussies but i just dont get that apathy...I really dont understand how fuckin retarded can you be to start that shit on the other side...all these kids beating up lil dude, they deserve the worse...and above all i cant get how the rest of the crowd just shits and watches, or holds a fuckin camera, even if they are against it...

I've only been involved in similar situations as part of the crowd...when i was 15 i moved from a badass neighborhood to where i finished it. Nobody knew me in school and i was never a thug style kid, however the general look and style, the fact that i was coming from a badest part of the town and the fact that the ladies felt for me made me cool at once. I already had many firends and never really got into making new ones from that particular school along with graffiti that made my social circle more all over town than local...There was this kid in my class that was getting beat up all the previous years and suddenly felt like skipping on the other side, dude was a complete asshole and always harassed that other dude who had a huge spine problem and did surgery more than once for it. He started with random slaps and shit to end up amping all the other goo-goos in the class to jump the dude...at one of these times i grabbed my huge ass history textbook and blasted the books spine on that dudes head, he got a nice bruise and even more retartedly all the other kids who were jumping on the lil dude were coming out of the blue to congratulate me on 'stopping that shit'....just how pathetic can you be?

Archived