Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

wanna see some one get their ass kicked through out the day??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr.yuck, Mar 29, 2004.

1. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I hope that kid (the first one) shoots every one of those fuckers in the face.

3. boner

boner Junior Member

as you can plainly see, american kids are much more skilled in beating ass.... god bless the USA.

that first video reminded me of full metal jacket where they beat pyle with the soap bars.

4. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

I hope that asian kid becomes a ninja and secretely kills everyone of those other kids and their families.....slowly

5. Easy E

Easy E Member

who the hell smacks someone in the back with 2 hands? they didnt even hit him in the face much, what the fuck is this, the sesame street school of hard knocks?

6. I've been part of that shit in my school days...proudly burst in the 'fun' and gave master thug a purple eyemedal for a week

Take down the head and the body will follow.

7. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

<span style='color:black'>yeah me and my buddy were talkin about that. I mean this shit has to happen like everyday for some one to think "Man I should be taping this."

I have mixed feelings about this tape. Will report back later.</span>

8. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

that first one made my shitty day worse............

9. amish son

amish son Senior Member

10. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

that has to be fake. they were gently caressing his back with their penny loafers.

pussies.
    two handed back hit? come on.

11. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

"Oh my dear god! How could Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold do such a horrible thing!"

12. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Shit yeah..Makes me want to drive on over to some random high school and start giving people a taste of their own..

13. Telo

Telo Elite Member

shit.. Id fly to china or japan just to protect that dude.. fucking fags.. i hate that shit.. I was always a "popular" and "cool" kid in highschool but i would never think of doing that shit.

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

15. Mr. Whoppie

Mr. Whoppie New Jack

the only words I could make out in the first one was some kid saying "quick, film his face"

the second one looks like the 2 are caressing each other.