wanna hear me play gitfiddle?

Smart

wanna hear me play guitar?

so, hit me up on AIM, the file is like 2megs or so, not a problem for cable people BUT, HAHAHA, I have a crappy 56k connection so... it might drag...

Iwas sublimely drunk when I recorded this solo... only thought it was gonna be a thing where I played the melody one time and soloed one time but I was so drunk I forgot the melody in the begining (you can tell) and then I just winged it... went on longer than I thought too so I just kept up...

Some MC's cant rock for 5 minutes...

OH, Duh, if you want it, hit me up at BizarroSmart on AIM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn, I'm glad I could spend my 10K pushin' my steez!

Gitfiddle... Gitbox... 'Lectric Twanger... but in this case it's an acoustic...

Thanks for the 10K props and thanks to the folks that hit me up so far, but not too many music reviews up in here...

hmmmm, a review, you say?

well, it goes well with the radio that i was listening to last night at 3 am, but you know that already right? it also provides a great backdrop to brainstorming regarding characters in a novel about meth.

nice and jazzy, i would call it something to chill out to on a lazy sunny morning. maybe with champagne and orange juice and a beautiful girl. yeah. thats the ticket.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstable... thanks to everyone who gave props... I guess there's not much/any dissin' but maybe people are scared or lazy... and that makes it even better that you took time out to shout... Thanks again.

so... now it's the future...

still missing some reviews and wondering if people are still giving it a whirl or if it is just some flash in the pan shit?

Archived