WALLNUTS. KD. TNB. TDM

ETHREADZNY

I KNOW A WALLNUTS THREAD ALREADY EXIST. BUT HERE IS A VAST AMOUNT OF NEW PICS.. from DEMER WALLNUTS AND BEEN3 3YB... enjoy, Because these guys have been busy...

I am doing a few at a time, because it is taken a long time to download

http://pic6.picturetrail.com:80/VOL149/1119763/2111144/25971745.jpg'>

http://pic6.picturetrail.com:80/VOL149/1119763/2111144/25971646.jpg'>

http://pic6.picturetrail.com:80/VOL149/1119763/2111144/25971525.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo ez..big ups for posting...unfortunately the biggie wall got dogged by some low life..little unknown,,,hating cause they cannot burn.. neighborhood nobodies,,,,hmmm..wonder who it was...of course,,no names left...but its all good...we cannot be stopped...more walls and productions are coming..so all u haters,,check the corner of the block you live on...we will be doing a production on that wall..and haters..grow some balls little kids...leave some names...

king demerock,,rsh..wallnuts..kd..tdm

Originally posted by cecs

Damn... can't say more about that hulk truck. How long were you guys on that? and that spot musta been real fuckin chill. mind me cus i'm trashed, good night :). later

ur askin as if it was done illegaly...

The Reason there are so many heads down on the wall is because Wallnuts/KD/Tnb is all fam, and each member has a love to paint, its in the blood. Anyways by the looks off the walls it looks that they manage spacing really well. more pics on the way...

Originally posted by demswallnutz

yo ez..big ups for posting...unfortunately the biggie wall got dogged by some low life..little unknown,,,hating cause they cannot burn.. neighborhood nobodies,,,,hmmm..wonder who it was...of course,,no names left...but its all good...we cannot be stopped...more walls and productions are coming..so all u haters,,check the corner of the block you live on...we will be doing a production on that wall..and haters..grow some balls little kids...leave some names...

king demerock,,rsh..wallnuts..kd..tdm

Yo Demer, I'm not going to shoot my mouth off just yet so why dont you drop me an email. This is HOST. HTRDYM@Yahoo.com.