WALLNUTS ..02

FLESHEATER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kingdemerock

A SHOUT OUT FROM THE WALLNUTS!

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

wallnuts with the ill piecing skills....

no stoppin the kd/tnb/wallnuts connection

YO..EZ...BIG UPS..THANKS FOR THE LOVE! THE WALLNUTS/KD/TNB/TDS KILLAS ARE FOR REAL...SEE OUR NEWEST PRODUCTIONS ON THE ROOF AT 5 POINTS! JUST COMPLETED YESTERDAY!EMAIL ME @ THERAY7575@AOL.COM!

KING DEMEROCK!

Guest kingdemerock

THANKS FOR THE LUV!

THANKS FOR ALL THE UPS AND LUV ....EZ AND BEM ARE MAD COOL..THE WALLNUTS/KD CONNECTION SAYS YAHHHH BOY! WE ARE THE ONLY CREW OUT THERE DOIN A NEW PRODUCTION EVERY WEEKEND! THERE WILL BE MORE POSTED...MANY..MANY MORE....

DEMEROCK. RSH,WALLNUTS.KD!

Guest fr8lover

i mean, talent is there and i respect the artform of it all but man how many times can you piece "OH" without it just looking exactly the same? im sayin it just gets boring after awhile.

what you haters dont understand is that these cats paid their dues, it isnt about being all city anymore,they have already been there, done that, it is about enjoying the graff. These cats have talent, might as well show it. It is about love of graffiti.... and they show this love well. fuck the haters...

YA'LL RECOGNIZE!!!!

YOU NIGGAZ ALREADY KNOW WHAT CREW IS STILL KILLIN' IT WITH THE MOST DOPEST WALLS IN NEW YORK CITY.........WALLNUTS-KD-RSH

WINTER,SPRING,SUMMER OR MUTHAFUCKIN' FALL.....WE ROCK SHIT HARD LIKE KILLA DOGS!!!

YOU HATERS AND TUFF GUYS POP MAD SHIT ABOUT THE WALLS WE ROCK...BUT KEEP DICKRIDIN'......SOONER OR LATER...THERE WILL BE A WALLNUTS-KD-RSH PRODUCTION ON YOUR BLOCK!

RECOGNIZE THE REALNESS......NO HALF ASS HOLADAY/PARTIME PAINTERS HERE!

ONE LOVE TO ALL MY BROTHERS.................................................KING DEMEROCK,MUSE,COPE,OH,RIOT,DOS,KERN,T-KID,BEEN3.BYB,PART.TDS....AND ALL WHO KEEP THE REALNESS AMONG THE CLICK.

STAY UP NIGGAS

THE-PHYMEONE-WALLNUTS-KD-RSH.2002

Guest kingdemerock

yo..dont put no hat on my boy oh!

Originally posted by fr8lover

i mean, talent is there and i respect the artform of it all but man how many times can you piece "OH" without it just looking exactly the same? im sayin it just gets boring after awhile.

ALWAYS GOTTA BE 1 OR 2 TO HATE..YO FR8.WHY U GOTTA DIS A BRUTHA WHO IS OUT THERE BURINING CONSISTENTLY...WE DONT DO A PEICE A YEAR..EVERY 6 MONTHS..EVERY 3 MONTHS...ONCE A MONTH LIKE OTHER CREWS..WE DO IT EVERY WEEKEND...YA KNOW..SO DONT HATE..PARTICIPATE..AND SPEAKIN OF FR8S..WHEN THE WInter CUMS..WE ARE TAKIN OVER THE FR8 SCENE 2....BWARE MY BROTHERS!

KING DEMEROCK RSH.WALLNUTS KD!

Archived