Walking around New York (Part 2)...

Guest Belab

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Hey everybody!!! I went to New York, took pictures of graffiti, but didn't do any, and took the subway that I didnt even think about painting!!!! Aren't I cool!!!

Hey everybody!!! I went on the computer and clowned some kid i don't know for taking photos, Aren't I cool!!!....and wait....I haven't painted those trains either!

dude, get over yourself, why do you care what this kid does? and why do you need to bring up transit in every single post (even when it has nothing to do with the topic)? seriously man, what do you have to prove?

Guest Belab
Hey everybody!!! I went to New York, took pictures of graffiti, but didn't do any, and took the subway that I didnt even think about painting!!!! Aren't I cool!!!

Wow, I've heard it all now. You have no idea who I am... do you?? Ok then... just getting my point across....

im not going to bitch like everyone else seems to do on this board but it is vital information for viewers to understand that every single graff flick in this post and its counterpart (walking around ny1) was taken within a 5 block radius of the 'graffiti store' with the exception of the rime tag which is at the statue of liberty....

lmao....it is true though..heres how it goes:

1. live in some small city graff scene, where theres nto really any ill neighborhoods.

2. write graffiti with white kids only, in between skateboarding and buying rawkus records tshirts online at sandboxautomatic.com

3. after writing on the local higway, a few freights, and the old factory, do tags on alternative press paper boxes on the local coffeehouse strip.

4. decide, after looking at pictures of graff on internet, and posting digital photos of your local work, that it is "time" to make the trip to NEW YORK

5. dont know anyone there.

6. drive car that parents bought. bring poor girlfriend who will have to follow you around the 6 square blocks of soho.

7. drive through holland tunnel, with KWELI on your stereo. smoke a blunt. get all giddy inside, but act like its nothing.

8. take photos of every raggedy ass parking lot wall of fillins, regardless if theyre 8 years old and have been seen 100X already.

9. dont even consider going uptown, or to any boroughs.

10. park, take flicks of COST and REVS rollers from 1992.

11. find graff shop, buy caps, shitty german magazines, maybe a fake can of shaving cream with a false bottom.

12. ask israeli/pakistani shop owner where you can see graff.

13. tell your girl, who wants to look at, oh, NEW YORK CITY, to "chill!!" i mean, c'mon, this shitty tobacco shop that sells 8 graff magazines is the reason we came here.

14. walk around for 8 hours taking flicks of random marker tags. and paitnt tags from 1995.

15. dont DO any graff.

16. drive home, scan them, post them.

17. wonder why GF eventually dumps you.

18. wonder why dickheads from either coast make fun of said post on the internet.

[REPEAT]

Archived