Waking Up

ARK*M

I'm a lazy bum. I go to bed at like 2:00-3:00AM, and I tune out my alarm and miss morning classes all the time. Does anyone have any good ways to wake up? Feel free to post your retard comments cuz some of you will anyways, I'm sure.:dazed:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

or you could do the opposite. Get a job like mine, where they pay you a shift premium to work from 3-11 pm, so you can stay up till 3am and sleep in till noon everyday. The early morning shit just never worked for me. I had to schedule my spares in the morning so I wouldnt get kicked out of classes I needed, for not showing up all the time...

"get a job that you have to be at around 7 in the morning, or you get fired. seemed to work good for me, now that i can wake up when ever i want, im still out of bed around 7 everyday"-dos

yup, it worked for me...enjoy sleeping in while ya can, may i also suggest scheduling your classes to fit your needs, i had one 8 in all of college freshman year...all the rest started no later than 9...and yes i still missed alot of those....r

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Be a freak like me; I go to bed at 11-12:00 at night. I wake up fully rested between 8-9:00 am, at which point a cup of coffee or a shot of rum, whichever makes more sense the given day, kickstarts a bright new day. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by seeking some crack cocaine

do a shit load of coke all the time...

coke indeed!

seriously though... dont rush the wake-up process.

Do some stretches after getting out of bed.. it helps all day long!

And figure that every hour before midnight counts as 2 in the morning.

and snort a half gram rail every 25 minutes.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Surrender

Fuckin amateurs...

i sleep at 5am and wake up at 4pm.

A few months ago i had a sence of guilt...

but now i am a pro, a total failure.

Guest --zeSto--

any one else remember the Matt Groening cartoons 'Life in Hell'?

I think the 'How to be an unrecognized genius' issue had mention of this sleep thing.

i think i seriously have a sleeping problem, well i do, I usually go to be around 9, and wake up at 6 and im always tired, Thats cause i have this habit of holding my breth, its called Apnia. I hold my breath a lot, expecially when im sick or not feeling bad, i dont notice im holding it untell someone draws it to my attention. Also onetime my mom set up a camera to moniter my sleep. Every couple minites i would hold my breath for a real long time, then after a while i would gasp for breath, then hold it again, And this was in my sleep, so baseicly i constantly suffocate myself withought trying, But the good news is i do it less then when i was younger, so hopefully when im around 21 it will be gone.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Suburbian,

Thats weird.Hope you'll get over it.

When i was a kid i often stopped swallowing my saliva for 1/2 an hour.

I used to do that when i entered places i didnt like, like hospitals,my grandmas house, or when i saw things i didnt liked, runned over cats...

I used to spit huge(!!!?) when i felt good again.

I did that for a year or so.

We're a bunch of weirdos arent we?

i have a girlfriend to slap the shit out of me when my alarm goes off, then i wake up, turn it off, realize if i lay back down ill go to sleep and wake up unemployed and then i eat cereal....when shes out of town i set the alarm clock on my nightstand and the one on hers and being that i cant figure out how to turn the alarm off it makes it even better, i turn mine off roll over and try to turn hers off and by the time i figure it out im awake....walah

Archived