Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

waking up early, the benfits!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by THUMB WRESTL, Dec 17, 2002.

1. THUMB WRESTL

THUMB WRESTL Member

got to go get mcdonalds breakfast, hashbrowns and some suasage biscuits! fuck yea, haven't had these things in like 3 years.

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

mmm..maybe i should stay up for the rest of the day and go to bed super early today.

i was just about to go to bed..6:00am

3. zen

zen New Jack

Waking up early benefits: none.

Sleeping in benefits: Sleep.

4. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

hahahah!!! You call eating at McDonalds a benefit?

5. Up every day by 9 for no reason. I get a lot accomplished in the mornings. Beer,

El Mamerro

6. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

I got a built in alarm set at 7am everyday, and also the fuckers that decide to weed wack and pick up garbage outside my window every morning. whats worse is I got the public pool across from my place, making it impossible to sleep during the summer. but extremely enjoyable when you got some beauties bathing.

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

psssssh 6 am every morning!

8. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

agreed. mos def not benificial to you in any way.

9. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

not healthy, but McDonalds has goooood breakfast.

10. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I got up at 2PM. Sun sets soon.

11. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

yea me too...-

12. sneak

sneak Guest

SLEEP....up at 6pm. word

13. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Last time i woke up early i fell asleep taking a shit on the toilet...with the door open.

14. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

waking up early is great, especially when you have something to do as soon as you wake up (aside from school or work).

i love waking up on my day off and painting early. get a piece done by 10AM and the rest of your day ahead of you. great feeling.
    it's tough to do when you work mornings 5 days a week, though..

15. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

i love waking up early for some reason, like when it's still dark... and what's really good is when you wake up and it's raining. i don't know why.