waking up confused...........a night of false action

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

well, it started out by me hitting my head.

?what did i do last night?

jesus, what happened?

i went to a bboy hip hop jam that only had a couple of people painting..like 3 people, 2 for the competition, 1 for love.i ended up getting stoned wit hthe judge and the rest of the boys..it had already been decided who won..felt kinda sad for the other guy.all the breakers had fine-ass chicks that were jockin the graff writers..kinda funny, yet very cool.

went to some other party last night where it was all out hip hop.i mean african drum beating and people speachin chants and shit...

(last night i felt as if i werer being pulled away from the things i wanted)

like these 2 girls.they're cool, but i never really feel like i can actually talk with them.i thought my friend was trying ot get with one of them, but he blows them off right when we get to the club.i dont get it..i would have talked and dance with them, but i was stuck with the bitchass responsibility of holding the beer.

so im standing around holding a 40oz that i cant drink cause my friend is coming(one that i actually respect)and a 12pack of milwaulkees best.

some dude standing between me and my whole crew..i felt like punching this guy out.

well party ended, and the reason i believe it happened is cause my friend was caught in front of this little place drinking the beast..he's underage too..i knew they would let him go..girls were already askin if i needed a ride, but i knew that this night wasnt supposed to end like this...so the other cops came and told little rookie to let them go...and wala kazaam, we were on our way..i saw two trucks that uncle-boy hit up..very nice..

so boom, we made it to grumpy's a local club that all the "cool" people go to.and people are getting into the dancing mood..i was drunk and seeing wierd shit..and blam!the girls appear right next to me..they're cute little things too.but right when this guy starts dancing with one, i saw this other that i like and right when i was about to dance with her..cause she just you know..walked right over to me..my friend pulls me and starts talkin about "we gota go now!"

i dont know why..i couldnt understand...i mean like what the fuck?!

wouldnt you wake up confused?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived