*Waking up at 6ÂM

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its been years, actually i could count the times i did it on one hand.

There's something good about it, sunrise is 764 times better than sunset.

I'm sick of sleeping at 6, if i could change one thing i'd flip my day...i got two hours, should i pretend i just woke ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i slept 2 hrs today and played golf shortly there after. that's right i said golf. i play once a year and i'm fucking good at it. it's too bad it's such a wack ass sport. maybe if there were goalies involved or something it'd be more appealing to me. anyway, back to the subject at hand, feeling tired is mostly mental. just get rollin tesser and you should be cool...

Guest imported_Tesseract

dude, Golf rocks!.. Golf videogames were always my thing, i was so good at it i made the tekken kids stop feeding the slot for a while.

I dont know about goalies, breaking the oponents head with a stick and the white gloves on would add something to the sport for sure...

so yeah, i decided..i'll let it roll

somebody hit me on aim, i got two more hours of sleep

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

I wake up at 5:45 like 5 times a week to go to work... it sucks... its not worth the pay I need a better job

damn us albertans must be early risers..

i start work at 6 everyday...shit pay too sometimes if i cant sleep i'm in there at 4

I`m up at 6am for work, but today is harder than most others, friday night I went clubbin saw all Fabio and Grooverider had like 4 pills, the club finished at 6am so I got home at arounf 7:30 am and had to be up at 10am cos me and my girly went of a overnight cruise to France which was quite messt due to feelin like shite coming off them pills and drinking a shit load, so anyway me arrived ggome this morning at 3am I HAD BE BE UP IN 3 HOURS FOR WORK!! So I feel well and truely like SHIT this morning!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Tesseract

Golf videogames were always my thing

no more vids for you!!

i'd rather get up a 6am then

the usual 4:45am.

golf video games ruuuuuuuuuuuuuule....back in college PGA and natie light were the ingredients to a normally boring tuesday nite....please believe that i can drive, chip, put, wedge, hook, spin with the best of the them....

the image of fr8oh on the golf course cracks me the fuck up for some reason.....a la caddyschack...;)

Guest --zeSto--

I wish I could be a morning person again.

there's a great sence of accomplishment when you

get all of your shit taken care of before 11:00.

Then the rest of the day is all yours.

too bad it's impossible to get up early when you live above a bar with hot girls working.

another late night!

Guest --zeSto--

I woke up at 11:00 today....

*yet another late night hanging with a sexy bartender.

"Hey Sherry, Bring me a Brandy"

"My name's Brandy"

"Then bring me a sherry"

Archived