1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Waking Life.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CIPHER_one, Dec 1, 2001.

1. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one 12oz Senior Member

Waking Life.

Discussion started by CIPHER_one - Dec 1, 2001

-There's only one instant, and it's right now, and it's eternity.
    -You haven't met yourself yet.
    -On really romantic nights of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion.
    -I want real human moments. I want to see you. I want you to see me. I don't want to give that up. I don't want to be an ant.
    -Whatever you do, don't be bored. This is absolutely the most exciting time we could have possibly hoped to be alive. And things are just starting.
    -They say that dreams are only real as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?
    -I want freedom! We have got to realize that we are being conditioned on a mass scale. Start challenging the corporate slave state.
    -The idea is to remain in a constant state of departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goobye's.

Has anyone seen it?

CIPHER_one - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. Big Bruno

Big Bruno 12oz Senior Member

Big Bruno - Replied Dec 6, 2001

saw it last nite.
    i have to say that i was blown away
    what?

Big Bruno - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Dec 6, 2001

i saw it lat weekend..granetd I needed a dramine to watch the animation the over all concept of that film was brilliant and extremely deep in its thinking. I would love to watch again and just sit in a room alone and puase it at various parts and just sit and ponder what is happening.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. Big Bruno

Big Bruno 12oz Senior Member

Big Bruno - Replied Dec 6, 2001

i dont know if anybody else saw this, but there was a commercial for bjorks vespertime album im front of the movie....
    the commercial was actually a video for pagan poetry, probably one of the best videos ive seen in a long time.....SHE WAS TOPLESS, with pierced nipples. i was really enthused about bjork after that, even though i hate the bitch....what?

Big Bruno - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Dec 6, 2001

hahhah....its amazing what you can get a girl to do with some good old pagan poetry.....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  6. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one 12oz Senior Member

CIPHER_one - Replied Dec 6, 2001

the movie was ok, kinda slow. the quotes were incredible.

CIPHER_one - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: