Waking Life...Lucid Dreams...Death...

Butterscotch

I saw Waking Life (the movie) today. After bending my mind around all the questions and opinions one quite trivial question remained, Is the main character dead all along? kind of like bruce willis in the sixth sense?

If you haven't seen this movie it comes highly recommended, especially if you like the idea of lucid dreaming (being able to control your dreams).

Either way this is a good film to watch on acid.

http://www.wakinglifemovie.com/images/enter.jpg'>

Waking Life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest T E A S E R

shit was a great movie. i couldnt stop thinking about shit. i think i over thinked during that movie.

:confused: :lol:

That movie was intense. I remember seeing this show about some type of mask that researchers are working on. You wear it to bed, and when it senses you're in REM (eyes moving quickly) either a small light blinks or there's a quiet sound that alerts you to the fact that you are dreaming, but isn't so intrusive that it wakes you up. Personally, I'm not quite sure what to think about lucid dreaming. It seems like dreams aren't something we should be messing with, but I'm sure it would be an unreal experience.

I like that movie but a couple times im REALLY annoyed by it. Like when the main character meets that girl and does the I DONT WANT TO BE AN ANT. And also the first woman to talk. Actually I think its mostly when the women talk. Ok so I like the movie but without all the women

Archived